**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I work on I'm not really sure what to do now? To progress now I'm uncollected?

Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm uncollected and I've done one path through each quest to the collector and not started 5.3.1 I haven't 100 percent act 4 yet only the first two chapters 100%. I'm on the 4the chapter of road to the labrynth and stuck there and I have realm of legends done aswell. Here are my champs I don't know who to work on now ?? To get further
iryt562iy8ty.png
l8dzsjk1vpxb.png
taw50s692mvx.png
lis9l4dq2jz8.png
hrysgbs7vdf5.png
el8rd17sbmif.png
Also here are my five starts which ones are worth taking higher and who's worth rank 4 iceman and iron man or both??

murbcmz700e8.png

Thank you

Cheers

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Finish Act 4 first. Do the EQ regularly and you'll get more 5* champs. 4* Domino, LC and Venom are all good champs to Rank Up.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Explore Act 4 for the rewards.

Start exploring Act 5.1

Start looking at one path through 5.4

Then explore Act 5

Depending on how much you spend and play, this can take up to 6 months if you're also exploring every monthly EQ.
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Archangel omega Red domino havock venom mascare Morningstar the champion and dark hawk are all very good champions
  • Archangel is the answer to literally 60% of content. If the opponent has no immunities no one takes them down faster.

I'd rank venom to deal with those pesky spiderverse characters.

Sabretooth because of his synergy with your km he can negate masochism.

Quake if you are good with her there are few better champs unless opponent has truestrike

Finally domino for raw damage.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Spider Gwen is about to get a huge buff