**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Iron Fist really that bad

I have him as a five star, and I really like his armor break

Is Iron Fist really that bad 68 votes

Yes
61%
winterthurSnakeEyes69DrZolaRaganatorHort4HotCarlosTrimbobngray13NanoDroidBen345qJim0172Savio444GomezlinkAceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsCassyaxelelf_1damianohmRaymundo86Ph1313 42 votes
No
38%
CrkwestTheVyrusIrakliSundance_2099OrcDovahkiinShaheerFIazG0311Doonxtufan_1974[Deleted User]YouconfusedhiddenblizzardWabobaspaceoctopusIBlueShiftISpiderdude729DjinNopedroooArbiter2426Lormif 26 votes

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    No
    Before the willpower nerf he was terrible, now he is decent, he is just a pure attacker, no utility, and these days everyone wants utility.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    No
    He's got decent damage with the armour breaks
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Yes
    Considering how many champs there are in the game, by comparison he is bad. I have a 6* and only used him in 5.3 exploration in the Mystic map.

Look on the bright side. If Kabam ever buffs Mystics, Iron Fist should be top of the list.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Eh he is okay, high crit rate and ability to really stack some armour breaks. So he's got damage, but that's about it. When there are other high damage output champs that can either deal much more damage, or have better utility, he sort of gets left in the dust.
  • IndyPowerIndyPower Posts: 15
    No
    He was great in the early years of the game, IMO. But now with more variety and higher power levels in newer champs, I think we all agree that his game abilities don't do justice to his powers in the comics. That iron fist should be able to do more than just armor break and nullify.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    Yes

if with 5 breaks of armor he placed splintered armor like the jellyfish he would be good
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited February 2019
    Yes

if with 5 breaks of armor he placed splintered armor like the jellyfish he would be good
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No
    If you can live without bleed, poison, shock, or any kind of degen and power control.
    He is good.
  • Could use IronFist against monthly Emma Frost quest, if you don’t have Medusa. Stacked ArmorBreak still quite good, even if he's not a top tier attacker.
  • **** Kabam the whole company is some dumbass **** sucking pussys who we can't rely on for ****
  • I dont give a **** if my account gets banned
  • No
    STOP SWEARING IN MY DISCUSSION