**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help

I’ve been playing for a while and i seem to be stuck. I get killed in arenas and the quests are hard to grind. I’m not sure what step to take next any help would be great 6uohmst6fts9.png
y886n5q7m3t5.png

Comments

• Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Practice with your MODOK he can reverse heal with his special 1, dormammu has power drain, id try to rank 5 a 4star as soon as you can, that helps alot. also take a look at your masteries make sure youve got a good set up
  • Options
    Assuming you are in the early growth stages of trying to do Arenas. Arena matches progressively get matched against higher and higher opponents as your Win Streak increases. (basically each next match will raise up 1 of the 3 heroes on opponent team to be 1 higher “rank” that what that spot was the pervious match, relative to the “rank” of the heroes you bring).

As you get to about Streak = 6, or wherever you start to have problems, you can start to bring “unbalanced” teams for next matches. Bring 2 higher heroes, with 1 lower hero. The 1 lower hero will “pull down” the overall rating of the opponent team, making it easier for you to win the 2 fights with your stronger heroes (and just lose the 3rd fight with your weaker one).

Once you do this until you have hit “Streak=15”, then you can resume equal strength teams, so long as they are on the high end (if they are too low, you will be hit with a Max'd opponent “Death Match” again and will probably lose your Streak.
  • Options
    SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    Quit now ...

the more time and effort you put in this game, the more difficult it is to quit later...

So, if you have hit a stopping point, quit while your ahead.
  • Options
    Mbwhitmore15Mbwhitmore15 Posts: 14
    Thanks guys!