**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote supreme

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
Is it just me or should Symbiote Supreme be able to nullify passive buffs because I’m pretty sure his stagger effect is also passive just a thought

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Zuro wrote: »
    Is it just me or should Symbiote Supreme be able to nullify passive buffs because I’m pretty sure his stagger effect is also passive just a thought

I believe it means stagger can't be prettified by agent venom, kingpin etc
    those passive bs buffs are just bad imo, but it is what it is
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The stagger is passive. It nullifies buffs.

Passive buffs don't exist. You can't, in theory, create an ability thst would be able to nullify those what you call "passive buffs". You want it to nullify limbo? Enrage timer? Sentinel charges, or any charge mechanic in the game?
    It will simply not happen
  • Options

Passive buffs don't exist. You can't, in theory, create an ability thst would be able to nullify those what you call "passive buffs". You want it to nullify limbo? Enrage timer? Sentinel charges, or any charge mechanic in the game?

I’m referring to such as IMIW Armor Up buffs and such to clarify I mean to say common buffs that most champions have excluding limbo and such. Meaning that it would be able to nullify buff such as IMIW Armor buff since it is an non unique buff to the character as many champs have Armor Up but not in the way IMIW has it I don’t know if I explained it clearly but I can further explain if you don’t understand

• Options

Which is a good thing imo.
    I don't get why people get so upset about a game mechanic that actually brings a lot of challange and variety.

I’m not upset or anything I just didn’t clearly explain what I meant
  • Options
    I also enjoy the variety and challenges too I just meant that it would be nice for him to nullify non unique “passive” buffs like IMIW Armor ups
  • Options
    IW IM armors are not buffs. They are passive armors. I'm not going to discuss the difference between buffs and passive abilities all over again.

There is no distinction between "non unique buff", aka passive abilities, and ... passive abilities. They are the same.

IW IM armors - Passive ability
    Magiks Limbo - Passive ability
    Enrage timer - Passive ability
    Sentinel charges - Passive Ability
    Ghulk crown excitment - Passive ability.
    And so on. The list in almost infinite.

With the change yiu want, you can't nullify one without nullifying the other. Which is not going to happen
  • Options
    IW IM armors are not buffs. They are passive armors. I'm not going to discuss the difference between buffs and passive abilities all over again.

There is no distinction between "non unique buff", aka passive abilities, and ... passive abilities. They are the same.

IW IM armors - Passive ability
    Magiks Limbo - Passive ability
    Enrage timer - Passive ability
    Sentinel charges - Passive Ability
    Ghulk crown excitment - Passive ability.
    And so on. The list in almost infinite.

With the change yiu want, you can't nullify one without nullifying the other. Which is not going to happen

My bad I was fully thinking about thanks for advising although if that is the case it would be nice as a bonus to his sig ability which is pretty useless to give him like a maximum of 5% chance to do so with the staggers although I know it would not happen it would be cool

• Options
    And also looking at it would be nice for him to counter AOW
  • Options
    Again, not a buff. It can't be nullified and it won't interact like a buff.

Cap Iw ca nullify unstoppable buffs.
    She-hulk (beta) can nullify unstoppable effects (both buffs and passive)
  • Options

Are sure cap can I tried before maybe I did something wrong

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Zuro wrote: »

Are sure cap can I tried before maybe I did something wrong

He can but not AOW.