**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Every time you lost the conecction, it's user's fault?

Negro5205Negro5205 Member Posts: 13
Hi Kabbam, hope you're doing great!.

I'm here, just to tell you, that everytime I've lost a little bit of signal, seems there's no logical algorithm that, even a fight hasn't began, if you lost the connection..., when you restart the game..., you lost the 50% of life, no matter what. And, even if you win the fight..., you still lose whenever the connection is lost, no matter anything.

You could say that..., ok, you lost, use some orbs to gain life again, don't have any orb?, use your units!, don't have enough..., ok buy them...

In order to be, just a little more fair in the game..., is there any possibility that you could PLEASE solve this in some way?..., I'm to tired to lose because of this..., and to spend..., and spend...

Best regards Kabbam!
Sincerly yours, Martín (sorry for the bad english)

Comments

• Negro5205Negro5205 Member Posts: 13
    Exactly!!!!
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Dude I hit "fight" against mordo 2 yesterday and it IMMEDIATELY crashed saying "connection lost" when I had full bars ony WiFi. Logged back in to crippling lag and half health. Ya, love being punished for not doing anything wrong.