**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finding dungeon partners

I've recently opened my 16th 5 star and been bumped up to tier one in dungeons. This means I've gone from breezing through the milestones in tier 2 to thinking how anyone has the time to get all of the milestones for every dungeon iteration!

So my question is does anyone know of any chats (willing to download new apps) where I can find a dungeon partner? Specifically dungeon 6 but I'm flexible.

Also I'm new to these forums so hopefully this was the right place to post this.

Comments

• Hey Chris_118,
    I am not sure if you already do use it, but most use the LINE app for communications about the game. Maybe this will help you in your quest for finding Dungeon Partners!
  • Chris_118Chris_118 Posts: 28
    Thanks kabam spice, I have an old line account left over from another game I played years ago. I'll have to resurrect it and see what I can find!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I know a few line chats to get you started @Chris_118 If you want me to I can add you to a few with dungeon partners and such
  • Chris_118Chris_118 Posts: 28
    That would be great @The_Boss9 My ign is the same as my forum name and my newly resurrected line id is: ganoesparan