**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just pulled a 5* Gambit...

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Somebody please talk me out of putting my mouth on a muffler. Seriously, does this guy have any worth at all?

Comments

• Options
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »
    Somebody please talk me out of putting my mouth on a muffler. Seriously, does this guy have any worth at all?

He's really not that bad. You could have done a lot worse (AM, IF, IP, SH, SG).

Umm, IF duped is an AMAZING champ for legends runs. Maybe the best.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Thawnim wrote: »

He's really not that bad. You could have done a lot worse (AM, IF, IP, SH, SG).

Umm, IF duped is an AMAZING champ for legends runs. Maybe the best.

You have him duped? Cause unless he is duped he is basically like AM and not as valuable.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    IF sucks now, diminishing returns killed him. Low damage output compared to a lot of 5*. No legends runs are done with him anymore.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    IF can almost solo LOL champs with suicides you guys are clueless lmao
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    A tad bit dramatic for a 5* Gams. He's not that bad at all, actually.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Show a video of you or someone doing it. It's not a "nearly solo" unless at least 75% of the LOL's enemy's health is taken out in one fight.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why are you opening 5* crystals right now? There is 0 reason anyone should be opening 10k crystals until at least October.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I open 5* now trying to dupe my Mordo. Longer I wait the larger the pool gets.
  • Options
    Why are you opening 5* crystals right now? There is 0 reason anyone should be opening 10k crystals until at least October.
    Exactly what Niko said. The longer you wait the less likely you ever dupe a champ
  • Options

Why is that?
  • Options
    firehead_22firehead_22 Posts: 9
    I just duped my 4* Gambit and ranked him up to maxed R4. His attack is great. His L1 and L3 stun. His heavy hit does good damage. He also has good durability because if he takes hits the damage isn't big. He's one of my favorite.
  • Options
    While true that the longer you wait the less likely you get a specific champ it's fact that this is the worst time to open a 5*, ever. I did the math. There is a 13% chance to get a top tier champ now or in Aug, 16% in Sep, 19% in Oct then 25% after November.

• Options
    While true that the longer you wait the less likely you get a specific champ it's fact that this is the worst time to open a 5*, ever. I did the math. There is a 13% chance to get a top tier champ now or in Aug, 16% in Sep, 19% in Oct then 25% after November.

Who is going to hold on to their Crystals for 4 months? Lol. Not many people.
  • Options
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Show a video of you or someone doing it. It's not a "nearly solo" unless at least 75% of the LOL's enemy's health is taken out in one fight.

Also, who the heck would run full suicides with IF? Any 5* with full suicides can do solid damage in LoL, that by no means makes IF unique or even good.
  • Options

Intelligent people will. Idiots will pop them and then come whine on to the forums when they get garbage.
  • Options

Intelligent people will. Idiots will pop them and then come whine on to the forums when they get garbage.

Says a guy who is probably well below 4K prestige...
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    better than my pulls: winter soldier and iron fist
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    To someone who has done the math and think him so intelligent and think other so stupid pls do the math again in reverse way. Now someone opening a crystal gives 13% chance (its only quoting you, i dont know what chance you meant) of getting good champ, and opening in november he got 75% of getting garbage (do you really know which % you will pull?). Now how does that sound? Holding anything will not makes someone intelligent, holding 4 crystal, opening at a time, maybe you get 1 shiny one, you are so damn happy that you are so intelligent that you holded long enough and pulled from that 25%, but you are also stupid too, cause you also pulled those 75% of garbage from those 3 crystal.
    Pls dont blame me for anything. I just showed your math from both ways.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    As a guy with a 5 star IP, yeah that's waaaaaay better pull
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »

Why do you want to dupe Mordo so bad ? His sig ability does nothing.

Also Gambit is pretty decent, huge damages on L2 (7k with the second hit 4*R3)
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    To someone who has done the math and think him so intelligent and think other so stupid pls do the math again in reverse way. Now someone opening a crystal gives 13% chance (its only quoting you, i dont know what chance you meant) of getting good champ, and opening in november he got 75% of getting garbage (do you really know which % you will pull?). Now how does that sound? Holding anything will not makes someone intelligent, holding 4 crystal, opening at a time, maybe you get 1 shiny one, you are so damn happy that you are so intelligent that you holded long enough and pulled from that 25%, but you are also stupid too, cause you also pulled those 75% of garbage from those 3 crystal.
    Pls dont blame me for anything. I just showed your math from both ways.

...do your parents have also normal kids?
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Gambit is a great champion, capable of putting the majority of champions in AQ / Story Mode in permanent stun lock. He has capability of doing crazy big hits, controlling those champions on unstunnable L1 nodes in AW (stun lock and force to L2)

I pulled Gambit yesterday as well and am contemplating bringing him to R4 Rather unorthodox choice, but I could find great use for him.

In regards to crystal pulls, people can suggest that they "know more than you" and call you all sorts of fancy pants names about you opening or not opening. It's your choice at the end of the day. I'm personally rolling nonstop until I dupe SL, as the odds of a particular champion decrease as more champions go into crystal.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    NikoBravo wrote: »

Why do you want to dupe Mordo so bad ? His sig ability does nothing.

Also Gambit is pretty decent, huge damages on L2 (7k with the second hit 4*R3)

Mordo has great prestige, and since this is a game where that matters, that's why.
  • Options
    MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    Gambit's amazing. His 1st special attack can stun your opponent, then you continue attacking until it recharges so you can stun them again. Gambit's my 2nd best champion, next to gwenpool
  • Options
    MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    better than my pulls: winter soldier and iron fist

that sucks
  • Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    That stinks mate, my advice would be to hold all 5 star crystals until December or only pull featured ones until then. All the good champs will be in the rotation by then. No garuntees but atleast you will have better luck. I just pulled a groot the other day and I wanted to swan dive head first off my roof.
  • Options
    xxyanarxxxxyanarxx Posts: 35
    IF sucks now, diminishing returns killed him. Low damage output compared to a lot of 5*. No legends runs are done with him anymore.

I have done legends run with iron fist at dave bautista event and got the title even he was unduped. I really wonder who can hit harder than him? In my opinion he is in top 3 hitters between all of these 5 stars. I also use him at 56655 maps perfectly and i cant guess what will happen when i dupe him. You should question your skills
  • Options
    xxyanarxx wrote: »

I have done legends run with iron fist at dave bautista event and got the title even he was unduped. I really wonder who can hit harder than him? In my opinion he is in top 3 hitters between all of these 5 stars. I also use him at 56655 maps perfectly and i cant guess what will happen when i dupe him. You should question your skills

Lol, I was with you up until the last sentence when you added the cheap shot. I'm glad you like him and have success, my observation is that IF's damage is greatly reduced to what it used to be. And you R4'd an unduped IF? You should question your choices.