**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AAR champs

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
So I recently pulled a 5* Black Widow from the legendary romance crystal and it got me thinking about who the best AAR champs in. At max sig she brings a straight 85% AAR, outside of Crossbones with more than three fury stacks does anyone else have AAR on par with hers? And having never duped my 4* so dont have much BW experience, does her sig stop Medusa gaining furies, Modoks force field, Mephs aura, Voids debuffs etc? I'm assuming it stops all those but couldn't say from experience.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She only stops defensive abilities from triggering.

She won't stop Medusa's ability to gain furies, but she can stop the auto-block from triggering. She won't stop Modok from gaining the shiel charge, but she can stop his auto-block.
    She can avoid Mephisto from triggering the aura of incineration when hit, but he still procs it after sp2 or sp3.
    She won't stop Void from triggering his debuffs at all.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    People don't talk too much about crossbones but he's amazing, I have 5 star r4 and when I use him my opponents don't have defensive abilities. I do a combo or 2 will get at least 2 furies then go into overrun and their abilities cease to exist, plus he hits like a truck and his sp.2 incinerate scales up with furies and can do 20k damage total, ticks for 1k and it lasts 10 seconds
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Voodoo! He reduces defensive as well as offensive AA so he's the best IMO
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Falcon 100% Defensive Ability Accuracy reduction . Unduped!!!!
    Voodoo! He reduces defensive as well as offensive AA so he's the best IMO

But it's just like 60% reduction or something like that, isn't it?

50% but usually doesn't let abilities proc
    Denslo500 wrote: »
    Falcon 100% Defensive Ability Accuracy reduction . Unduped!!!!

For like 8 sec and then a long cool down timer?
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    People don't talk too much about crossbones but he's amazing, I have 5 star r4 and when I use him my opponents don't have defensive abilities. I do a combo or 2 will get at least 2 furies then go into overrun and their abilities cease to exist, plus he hits like a truck and his sp.2 incinerate scales up with furies and can do 20k damage total, ticks for 1k and it lasts 10 seconds

Yeah Crossbones is my personal favorite AAR champ. I think he's pretty underrated and it seems like he has been kind of forgotten because of the influx of so many other great champs. With the Taskmaster synergy he's off the chain because Overrun can reset existing furies on top of the 3 you get so he not only shuts everything down he hits like a mack truck. I really like when Kabam adds in those special synergies every once in a while.

Archangel's AAR is great and with a decent level sig and 3 neurotoxins you'll shut them down but if you can't bleed or poison them you're outta luck because you need both in order to lay down the neurotoxin.

Domino has some pretty decent AAR (35%) when her opponent is unlucky.

Falcon gets a lot of hate because he's not an all star but being able to 100% reduce defensive abilities is very underrated.

Civil Warrior has offensive AAR that ramps up with armor up which is kind of neat.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ST+KM pretty much shuts down everything.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Elektra has 85% chance while a debuff is active. Add pacify and during stuns it's over 100%
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Besides those mentioned: Kingpin Sp1 ISO-8 debuff has -45% defensive AAR and -45% attack for 12 seconds. Oh and deals some damage to. Pretty neat and underrated, if you ask me.

Taskmaster also has a minor offensive/defensive AAR for each unique attack + sig gives Concussion. I think that ability is underrated because you don't usually see its effect. Theoretically, he can reduce it to zero, with some Parry + Pacify help.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Elektra has 85% chance while a debuff is active. Add pacify and during stuns it's over 100%

Yeah I saw a vid of her shutting down Void by timing Parry correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQwwPcS860M
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Yeah I saw a vid of her shutting down Void by timing Parry correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQwwPcS860M

It also shuts down biohazard 😁😁😁
  • MoeMoe Posts: 6
    Karnak, after his l3
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Awakened Gwenpool after 50 hits?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Don’t forget quake. She reduces Ability accuracy by 100% when charging her heavy and once the aftershocks expire