**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk Smashes Spider-Man!

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Turns out She-Hulk can stuff Spider-Man’s evasion, Stun Immunity be damned. (Beta Gameplay)
https://youtu.be/wWICTD41VHA

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is better against evaders. Pair him with WS as I do and you can have true strike for the entire fight.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Venom is by far the better option against Spiderverse evaders. She-Hulk ability only becomes interesting against non-spideys like Nightcrawler.
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Her ability is interesting against any evade champ. Making her more versatile than venom overall. I love venom but until 18 percent he only stops spidey's from evading and she can stop anyone.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    -sixate- wrote: »
    Killmonger is better against evaders. Pair him with WS as I do and you can have true strike for the entire fight.

Yeah but how does he fair in the swimsuit competition?

Welllllllll....
    rafhhd9oc1en.jpeg
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Her ability is interesting against any evade champ. Making her more versatile than venom overall. I love venom but until 18 percent he only stops spidey's from evading and she can stop anyone.

Uh no. As long as he has the klyntar buff he stops spideys evade, which is the whole fight most of the time
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Uh no. As long as he has the klyntar buff he stops spideys evade, which is the whole fight most of the time

Yes but read what he said again.

"Until" 18% he "only stops spidey's" from evading.

He's not saying only at 18% will he start stopping spidey's from evading but only at 18% will he not only stop spidey's from evading but also other evaders.