**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will playing the game on two separate devices due to performance issues get me banned ?

Due to the atrocious performance of the game on android for the past 8? months I'm only left with two choices - drop the game or play on iOS. The thing is that my phone is running everything else perfectly and I have no desire to change it.
As I've been playing with my alliance for two years now I don't want to leave my teammates and am forced to buy an iPhone so I don't drag the rest of them down due to the performance issues.
I'm planning to purchase an iPhone that I'll use when I'm home but want to jump on from my android from time to time if it's urgent and I'm out of my house. Will this get me banned ?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    No.
    Again ... multiple accounts and devices are fine. Legal. No problem.

You just can't play or login on an account that doesn't belong to you
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No it will not, you can play on as many different devices as you want to and could even have as many accounts as you want as long as they are yours.

Anyway I know plenty of people who switched for this reason and they have had no issues from kabam
  • Options
    Hey there, playing on multiple devices is totally fine so long as you are the only one playing the account and are the one who created the account. Hope that helps clear things up!
This discussion has been closed.