**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

R5 4* duped void (sig 50) or R3 unawakened 5* hulk ragnarok

Which one is better?

R5 4* duped void (sig 50) or R3 unawakened 5* hulk ragnarok 28 votes

Void
75%
DrZolaRaganatorallinashesadqqedfyvrjojodeth101AlCapone2727OrcDovahkiinSpiderCoolsRiggs_97JohnLocke117ShtickRickhiddenblizzardChris1212123RakeYoungBatsiiScrubkiller_1Ultimatesaber32Dose_ResponsiveTiger360_I_ 21 votes
Hulk ragnarok
25%
ngray13Repto23spktobalaxfit9599DemitriMmgj0630ddom 7 votes

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Void
    Void is literally the best one in this game
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Void
    Void is one of the few 4* I'd still invest in. Matter of fact he was my last 4* to 5/50. When you need a specific answer he's more likely to be it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,481 ★★★★★
    Void
    I took my void to r5 as a 4* to help with variant. It was at least a year since I had ranked a 4* champ. Totally worth it. I use him quite a bit. He was priceless for last month's side quests.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Hulk ragnarok
    I have a 5/65 void...the only hero I love playing with and I think Gulk is just an ok hero since he has the lowest crit rate among all 130 something heroes...BUT 4* era has longggg passed so I say invest in your 5* heroes,go with gulk if he is your only 5* science option