**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what to do after uncollected

i’ve gotten uncollected around a week ago and i'm at a bit of a loss at what to do. i’m not good enough to complete uncollected eq or continue act 5 as i don’t have any good 5*s (i did uncollected with all 4/40s and 1 5/50), and other content like rol and lol are definitely out of my reach. master eq i can 100% but other than that there seems to be nothing to do. i’m working on act 4 100% but it’s extremely tedious and time consuming, so i was wondering, for a player still relying on a mainly 4* roster, what is there for me to do now to really build up my roster for harder content? (excluding arena as i don’t grind and alliance events)

what to do after uncollected 16 votes

100% act 4
68%
Dexman1349jojodeth101PenumbrousDRTOTechonefortyGustavo20OnesuavebroGautam91UnnecessaryJB1deepblack12Llessur 11 votes
continue act 5
12%
Jim0172Atharva111 2 votes
100% 5.1 and try to 100% 5.2
6%
Battle_Greninja 1 vote
just focus on eq
6%
LOUISIANIMAL225 1 vote
other (please state)
6%
UmbertoDelRio 1 vote

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    100% act 4
    Finishing act 4 will get you those 4 t2 alpha, which will allow you to take a 5* to rank 4, so I say go with that if you have a good 5* champ cause that will strengthen your roster and will allow you to tackle the harder content.