**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I have 164k rating and looking for a home

I come from gold 2 alliance and am looking for an organized alliance that does aw and aq as much as possible.
nid7lpdz2pv6.png
81i8942ssnzj.png
xp0z0d6v5x00.png

Plz add me on LINE: emags1

Comments

• Options
    WitchKing43WitchKing43 Posts: 22
    edited February 2019
    We sent you an in game invite. Could not find you on LINE.
    Look us up. !CPA! Causal Players Alliance.
  • Options
    BrimstoneBrimstone Posts: 11
    We have a spot open if your interested check us out alliance tag: GMAA
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    We're a strong, active group looking for new players. LINE ID is Shappzero, Alliance tag is ZURG! Check us out.
  • Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Sent you a request in game, we're a silver 1 alliance last season looking to push into gold. We run war when it's on as well as one BG 5x5 and one BG 4x5