**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inaccurate Description of Map 7 Crystals

Map 7 crystals description (from crystal screen) do not indicate that they give T4 catalyst resources (class and basic).

The current description reads:

"Chance to win Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments, Tier 2 Alpha Fragments or Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts."

When I opened the 5 I received from AQ rewards, I guess you can say I was surprised to see that I was rewarded with only T4 resources, and no Tier 5 or Tier 2 Alpha of any amount.

Comments

• Options
    IamgarIamgar Posts: 7
    I received 5 map7 crystals today, and not to my amazement I was let down, salty, and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
    On the description it says you will get either t2a fragments, full t2a crystal. With a bonus item that has a chance of t5b fragments. But in these crystals I received t4cc shards, t4 basic shards along with t2a shards. I realized that I have to take in account rng and wasn't expecting a lot or any t5b tbh, and received none. I've seen others who did get some t5b shards. Which is fine but the problem is relies on the fact that nowhere in the description does it say anything about t4cc or t4 basic shards. Is this a bug on what we are suppose to be receiving. Or did Kabam make a mistake on what we should be receiving from the map7 crystals.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    you are kidding me ? i got no t2a in them only tb and t4cc it sucks lol i thought they only contain t2a and t5b
  • Options
    Yes that is my point, it says that it would contain t2a & t5b. Nothing about anything else. So said description is false. I don't know if it is bugged, or they just told us the wrong information
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I think there is a bug. Maybe they made them before the recent Map 6 crystal upgrade and then forgot to update them when they improved 6?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    No ther also confirom it wuld be in ther to.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The description os not false. Is just misleading
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion here. This is a known issue and we are working to update the description of the Map 7 Crystal to reflect all of the potential rewards it contains.
  • Options
    ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion here. This is a known issue and we are working to update the description of the Map 7 Crystal to reflect all of the potential rewards it contains.

Please be aware of the fact many alliances chose to do more difficult schedules of AQ in order to get these crystals.
  • Options
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

So I'm assuming that what we thought we were suppose to get is not the truth, and the description is not misleading at all its just not flat out the truth.