**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up for Act 5?

I'm working my way to the collector (currently completed 5.1.3), and I think that I have a pretty solid team. But, I'm wondering if any of my champs might help with some specific nodes and would be worth ranking up.

My main team now is:
5*:
Corvus (3/45)
Cable (3/45 lvl 20)
Quake (2/35 lvl 20)
Stark Spidey (2/35)
Void (2/35)
Guillotine (2/35)

4*:
Voodoo (5/50 lvl 79)
CAIW (5/50 lvl 79)
AA (5/50 lvl 79)
Hyp (5/50 lvl 99)
Blade (5/50 lvl 20)
Thor OG (5/50 lvl 54)
Elektra (5/50 lvl 79)
Magik (5/50 lvl 39)
Stark Spidey (5/50)
Hulk (5/50 lvl 79)
SW (5/50 lvl 99)
Vision AOU (5/50 lvl 39)
Rogue (4/40 lvl 99)
GR (4/40 lvl 39)
SL (4/40 lvl 99)
Hawkeye (4/40 lvl 40)

I did most of Act 4 with a combination of Voodoo, Hyp, Elektra, Rogue, Hulk and Vision AOU (all at 4/40 at the time). SW helped me more easily 100% it.

As far as other 5* champs goes, I recently pulled a Rulk, and I'll probably rank him to 2/35. I don't think any of my other options will go past 1/25 (at least not until SL is awakened). I have GG, TM, Mordo, Phoenix, Loki, Cyclops blue, Miles, Drax and BP OG.

The 4* champs that I have at 3/30 that I think might be worth taking to 4/40 if they can help in Act 5 are:

Maestro (lvl 40)
Doc Oct (lvl 20)
Red Skull (lvl 21)
Sentinel (lvl 20)
Hood (lvl 40)
Killmonger (lvl 20)
Winter Soldier (lvl 59)
Void (lvl 24)
Yondu (lvl 20)
Hulk Rag (lvl 1)
Sabretooth
Domino
Korg
Gwenpool
Agent Venom
Iceman
Luke Cage
Venom
Daredevil Classic (I hear he is a good option for the collector, and if I dupe him before I get there, I might take him up)

Also, I got Heimdal from the arena (twice), and I plan on taking him to 3/30 soon. Might take him higher if people think his synergy is worth it.

The 5 that I'm leaning toward to take to 4/40 are Domio, Iceman, Venom, Heimdal and Luke Cage. I have 2 generic 4* AGs and 1 cosmic 4* AG that I can use.

Any advice that you have on which champs I should rank up that can help me get to the Collector is greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any advice on teams to use, that would be appreciated.

Regarding my skills: I'm probably a mid-range player. I got pretty good at parry, and now I'm working on my intercept in the arena and EQ.

thanks a lot for your time and advice!

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Maestro isnt playable...
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Maestro isnt playable...

He must mean Gladiator Hulk.
  • Options
    SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Aa instead of gully and capiw instead of cable
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47
    Maestro isnt playable...

Right. Meant Mephisto
  • Options
    SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47
    Also had a thought this morning that maybe I should take ST & KM up to 4/40. Seems like I've seen posts where that would help in parts out act 5. Just not sure if them at 4/40 would be an advantage over what I already have
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    When I did my first clear of the Collector, I mainly used 5/50 OG Thor and 3/45 5* Hawkeye. I used Hawkeye first and took down about 1/3 of his health. Probably a good amount of luck. I used Thor just for the raw damage.

When I went back and explored, I used 5* Starky. Rank him up to at least 3/45 and you'll be able to chip away with a few revives.
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    you’ll be fine up to the collector, i did 5.1 and half of 5.2 with only 4/40s and got the collector with only one 5/50 lol... i’m not even particularly skilled and i didn’t use any units for revives at all throughout 5.1 and 5.2 so you’ll be fine. i used magik, starky, domino, rulk 4/40 and void 5/50.

i found the most problematic chapter to be 5.2.4 with masochism so you might want to be prepared for that. void was my mvp with his degen and heal reversal and large health pool, magik helped me with problematic opponents with annoying specials, and starky domino rulk just helped me deal raw damage. a lot of your 3/30s are worth taking to 4/40 honestly... void, domino, sabretooth, km, gp (if awakened), and the ones you mentioned. you’ll need damage dealers for the collector.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    got up to 5.2.3 with a 5/50 IMIW (duped) and 4/40 AA, Medusa, Sparky (duped) and Blade (duped). haven't used more than two revives per quest and always have a champions boost on. Stuck rn so i'm gonna grind for resources.