**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is night thrasher good Unduped?!

DeeparviDeeparvi Posts: 184 ★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I just recently pulled him from the featured crystal shards, haven't seen much of an YouTube videos on his gameplay.. Can anyone help me here

Comments

• cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    Sorry, but this is a bad champion :(
    Yes, the signature ability helps, but it’s not enough

The problem is that the best of him only comes with synergies (unstoppable with ghost raider and bleeding with Punisher/Guillotine/Moon Knight), so it won’t help you in defence.

And in attack you need time for a decent damage. The bleedings, plus the incineration of the first attack, are only noticed in long fights. So, this champion is useful only in 3% of your needs on the game.

It’s also immune to incineration, but until now there isn’t a node with this (maybe in some monthy quest or act 6 they decide to put a node that incinerates).

I have it at rank 2 and only use it in Arena
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I maxed out my 4* unawakened NT his animations are quite cool as well as his playstyle but he doesn't has the required damage for every content and you get so much unstoppable everywhere how can you keep your debuffs continue?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    High sig and with synergies, he’s pretty good. Otherwise, not so much.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Hes very underrated, but really needs a darkhawk in your team and he needs a dupe and high sig