**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dhampir crystal

I'm coming here to vent... No biggie I guess... Highly disappointed in those dhampir crystals... Got 4 of them and only seen blade once and the best character I got was yellowjacket smh... I really didn't need the hulkbuster or Netflix dd... and this was just terrible... waste of shards which was my own decision but damn

Comments

• LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    edited February 2019
    I didnt see... just got on here and didnt know it was a crime to either way
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Legendsend wrote: »
    I didnt see... just got on here and didnt know it was a crime to either way

It clutters the forum up and anyone looking for info has a hard time finding. Not sure how you didn't see when I can see 4 threads in the top 10 most recent at least.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I dont think it matters how I didn't see it... all that matters is that I didnt

If they’re not logged in before posting, they wont see the most recent thread.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    but you got blade. congrats!
    No.. I did not... got hulkbuster... Netflix dd... rogue... then yellowjacket in that order... no blade
    Demon fire has him tho... kudos for that
  • Super4YogiSuper4Yogi Posts: 22
    I'm coming here to vent... No biggie I guess... Highly disappointed in those dhampir crystals... Got 4 of them and only seen blade once and the best character I got was yellowjacket smh... I really didn't need the hulkbuster or Netflix dd... and this was just terrible... waste of shards which was my own decision but damn

You're not the only one. 20% was not what I noticed. Saw stupid Blade one single time as the freaking thing spun into a gorgeous Kamala Khan. Bunch of ****!
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Super4Yogi wrote: »

You're not the only one. 20% was not what I noticed. Saw stupid Blade one single time as the freaking thing spun into a gorgeous Kamala Khan. Bunch of ****!

The reel means absolutely nothing. It only shows possible chances. The moment you open your crystal, your champ is already determined whether you spin it out or pop it.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I opened 5 this time and never got him, I’m very disappointed. Could have opened 7 basics instead, especially considering what actually did drop. It was abysmal. Almost makes me want to quit.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I pulled him in back to back basic crystals. I guess I should be happy for the 6* shards
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I feel you. I had Stark and GR at 5/65, so a lot was riding on the opening. The 4 I saved got Loki dupe, Bishop dupe, Kingpin, and Emma Frost. Bought the offer and pulled Blade on the 5th attempt. I truly feel for those who saved hard and didn’t get him.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Just ignore the Demon dude
    Hes just a "get gud" type

I once in the past opened NINE feature for stark.
    Took me forever to save them up (esp at the time 5* shards werent easy to get)
    And i didnt get stark once.
    So i feel your pain.