**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old champs?!

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Dear Kabam,

Over the past months you have slowly drip feed minor buff and minor buff to certain champions, who despite being okay, were subpar and made them actually viable such as Punisher, Civil Warrior, Winter Soldier, and a small handful of others. However, the champions that often get the most outcry and underuse are left rotting. While you have said many times that not all champs are equal, the current production of new champs since January has created essentially an arms race! I understand arenas are a big ticket item that gets you a lot of cash but this creates a large discord that widens a gap between skill and luck. I have currently 69 4* champs of which only 25 are even considerably viable and of those 5 are strictly because they are good defensive champions. Not to mention that the majority are from pre-civil war which was when good champions became common additions to the game. What makes this even worse is that many of the viable champs had/have to be gotten multiple times or use very rare items to make them good. I'm not saying that every old champion needs to constantly be able to spam special but look at all the champions introduced before the Civil War event and ask yourselves:
"Is this champion up to the standards we place on our newer champions?"

Thank you for your time