**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam

I saved up all of my five star shards for a couple months and did everything I could to get as many as I could before the blade Crystal was released today. I opened it the first one and got Superior iron Man. I cried. I opened the second one and got Superior iron Man again. I contemplated punching something. I opened the third one and got x-23 so I was like okay that's a little better. Then I opened the fourth and final 1...53h2zn4s1lm7.png

Comments

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I've been saving a 5-star skill Awakening gem for almost 2 years just to use on him. I'm unbelievably happy right now. 😊
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I have 60 5* and I think about 25 are duped. Some are duped multiple times like sig 80 IP, sig 40 Colossus. LOL. Today, I finally pull Blade on the second crystal.
  • Options
    zuffy wrote: »
    I have 60 5* and I think about 25 are duped. Some are duped multiple times like sig 80 IP, sig 40 Colossus. LOL. Today, I finally pull Blade on the second crystal.

Dude that's awesome, he's a great champion and I'm really glad kabam is giving everyone a chance to add him to their roster
  • Options
    LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    I'm happy for yall... not for myself... but at least yall had a good day... continue the game for me in my memory... I'm done
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    There’s already multiple blade threads, why start another one?
  • Options
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    There’s already multiple blade threads, why start another one?

I didn't see them til after I posted this 🙄