**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk Stops Unstoppable! (Beta Gameplay)

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Today the Beta came to a close and I managed to jimmy rig together one last video highlighting She-Hulk’s ability to stop the unstoppable. I wasn’t able to fit Korg, Kingpin, and Venompool, in but I think I got most every other Unstoppable character. Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/i87cOC270bs
Unfortunately She-Hulk couldn't seem to stop one Champion’s Unstoppable buffs. Which is pretty important since he’s one of the best defenders in the game. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Don't have time to watch the video right now, but you probably mean thing, right? I think that's only fair, since he is still immune to nullify, not matter how hard they reworked she hulk.

It's the champion
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I heard she's a counter to aspect of war, does that mean she can counter passive unstoppable?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Maybe the way the unstoppable effect is phrased in the champion's abilities makes the code count the"shrug off the impact of the opponent's basic attacks" part seperately.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I didn’t manage to test any specific nodes. Maybe someone else has some insight?

The description on her Heavy says, “If the opponent is Unstoppable, this attack cannot be interrupted. If the attack lands, the Unstoppable effect is removed.” To me that implies it would work on all Unstoppable effects but it doesn’t work on the Champion so it’s an unsafe assumption.

Maybe just due to the timing of his unstoppable and your landing after its ended or just before it starts. Didn't watch the video
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    If you skip to the last twelve seconds, you’ll see the Champion interrupt She-Hulk’s Heavy despite being unstoppable. While it’s not shown in the video, his Unstoppable effect doesn’t get removed by her Heavy either.

Rewatch it closely his unstoppable expired but he quickly chained a sp1 in hence why it appears to have not of

Edit: unstoppable had about 25% timer left when it ended suddenly prolly from your heavy landing in which case the AI instantly activated a sp1