**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

unable to type my messages in the game

KABAM a lot of new problems are coming up and one that has seriously caused a lot of problem is that i m not able to send a message in the game. It is like i am able to type it but it is not send to anyone and never pops on the screen.\
Initially i didn't bothered

BUT now with the dungeons active i m unable to chat with the partner so i have to use other apps to talk and give them small messages. And in case when i am pairing with someone unknown i am unable to chat with him. this is crazy because i have to pray that he selects the node that oi want.
i use an android. so pls pls fix this ASAP

Comments

• edited February 2019
    Hey ramansh, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. While it may be a bug you're experiencing, it could also be the result of having received a temporary or permanent Chat ban.

Unfortunately, we're unable to view account-specific information here in the Forums and can't be sure if you've received a Chat ban or not. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for clarification. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.