**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i use a 5 star cosmic awakening gem on carnage

Killershark021Killershark021 Posts: 65
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Okay so I have had a 5 star cosmic awakening gem for a while now and I just pulled carnage. I have no other good cosmics and on seatins list he is god tier awakened.(also just put yes so I don’t have to keep clicking view results)

Should i use a 5 star cosmic awakening gem on carnage 55 votes

Yes
36%
TheManMythLegendDarthHaasShaheerFIazDuke_SilverJohnLocke117hiddenblizzardKillerRino19Cranmer00spaceoctopusIBlueShiftISmashKillershark021Wakanda4Ever278SpiderBroNeedy_destructorTiger360kubricknolanDeltronsYellow8FellowHandsomeJas 20 votes
No
63%
RagamugginGunnerdanielmathSpidey076samalasravanSkeleton777sfu_koraxTendersquadzuffySpeedbumpOrcDovahkiinSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64PizzabeatYouconfusedRasiloverMutantWharf8ScottydoosmashsbdjdkJohn757DarthPhal 35 votes

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Do you have other options? If not, then why not?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes
    Most everyone will prob tell you no, but it depends where u are in the game. Carnage to me is Amazing now.. he’s one of my favorite champs to fight with. Everyone was sooo high on him when he got upgraded but all of that hype has died out.

I think you should if your going to rank him up. Most people are going to tell you no though
  • Yes
    Do you have other options? If not, then why not?

My cosmic options are weak the only other cosmics I have are
    cap marvel
    Kamala
    And superior Ironman
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yes
    If you taking him to rank 3 or 4 then I vote yes! I have a 4/55 duped and love playing with him. I always wait to use gems until they ranked to a point I can use them regularly
  • Yes
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Most everyone will prob tell you no, but it depends where u are in the game. Carnage to me is Amazing now.. he’s one of my favorite champs to fight with. Everyone was sooo high on him when he got upgraded but all of that hype has died out.

I think you should if your going to rank him up. Most people are going to tell you no though

Yeah I was just playing around with him rank 1 and he’s super fun to play. I can take him to rank 3 right off the bat and rank 4 him after I get 2 more t4 cosmics
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yes
    On another note his sig ability scales horribly. Sig 1 to sig 200 is basically 2% extra power so don’t waste any sig stones on him. But awaken is good
  • Yes
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    On another note his sig ability scales horribly. Sig 1 to sig 200 is basically 2% extra power so don’t waste any sig stones on him. But awaken is good

Okay thanks for all the help
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Wait for Medusa Hyperion or Proxima. They are better for it.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes
    Lol you voted yes on your own poll.. why’d u ask if u were already gonna do lol
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yes
    use it only when you r4 or r5 him. Until then wait for that off chance that you might awaken him naturally
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

He said exactly why he chose yes
  • Yes

I put it in the description I just voted yes because I didn’t want to have to keep clicking view results to see the results
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    There are better cosmics to use an AG on. If you had 2 or 3 of them sure.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No
    Carnage is a champ that you can afford to wait to dupe naturally
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes
    I did use a cosmic AG on him and no regrets. The power gain is insane!!!
    You can spam specials back to back.
    Mo specials = Mo damage = Mo bleeds