**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request / Idea: A complete history of MCOC

Alright, so I've been playing this game for almost a year now. And last year (December to be exact) when the video featuring Silver Surfer came out where he's seen everything in the contest it dawned upon me that people who have not been playing since 2014, have missed out on a lot of the Event Quest storylines. Wouldn't it bw great if we had an archive of all story events, complete with transcripts etc? Most people are so quick to hit "Skip" and miss out on the story. Or...do I care too much? I mean... Work goes into the story too. I honestly thought an archive would be a no brainer but I haven't come across any.

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Excellent idea
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    A timeline chart would be kewl
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Itd be nice to be able to read the dialogue from old eq's
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I Guess Kabam is trying to do something similar to this with the addition of Ultron’s Assault. This would be super cool to see though.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    They should just add every EQ to the game as some sort of story line. Problem is the difficulty.
  • Options
    AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Wow, people are interested. Can we make this happen?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Hey There!

This is something that we've actually started on! We plan on releasing more of these in the coming months, but you can check out Part 1 of The Story so far on our YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeVhsQ3Cks

We're also going to continue the release of old Event Quests in the form of Back Issues. Those just take a little while to prepare.

Speaking of back issues, any idea when the next one will be? Or is your focus on releasing Act 6 only?