**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better auto-fight for progression titles

CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
Hey, I think it would be awesome to upgrade our own auto-fight with the level of progression tag you have.

I don’t know the new progression titles, but kabam has AI from level 1-10 (or possibly 11).

Right now our auto-fight seems to be about a 3 on that scale. Blocks first hit of special then stops blocking and gets hit by all subsequent hits. I had an enemy get an 11 hit combo on my champ using auto-fight, my champ literally just stands there for most of the time.

I recommend:
Before Act 1 title you get level 1 AI on auto-fight
After Act 1 you get level 2
After Act 2 you get level 3
After Act 3 you get level 4
After Act 4 you get level 5
After Uncollected you get level 6
After Elders Bane you get level 7

This leaves room to grow and makes it so if you are able to beat hard content you get a better auto-fight, as you can obviously play better than the crappy existing auto-fight

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    *thumbs up*
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I'd much rather have a skip fight if you have certain conditions met. I'll gladly pay the energy, the loading times for a 1 hit fight are unbearable, especially on android
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    IKON wrote: »
    I'd much rather have a skip fight if you have certain conditions met. I'll gladly pay the energy, the loading times for a 1 hit fight are unbearable, especially on android

This is what I need especially when doing like heroic when I one shot every champ