Masacre is having issues

HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
I know these bugs have been brought up several times, but they haven't been acknowledged or fixed.

1) opponents will block sp1 after getting hit by the first hit
2) opponents will hit you immediately after a blocked sp2 if done in a corner

Comments

  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 500 ★★
    i thought the first one was intended to be like that... I'm experiencing the same
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Just got hit immediately after a blocked sp2 again.

    Any word?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This isn't an issue exclusive to Masacre. Several champs will have their SP1/SP2 blocked when you try to chain them with a 4 or 5-hit combo. Killmonger is especially bad as well, I don't even try it with him anymore.

    This issue comes and goes with each update and has been a part of the game for years.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    edited February 28
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    This isn't an issue exclusive to Masacre. Several champs will have their SP1/SP2 blocked when you try to chain them with a 4 or 5-hit combo. Killmonger is especially bad as well, I don't even try it with him anymore.

    This issue comes and goes with each update and has been a part of the game for years.

    This isn't what I'm talking about. It's not about chaining from combos.

    The issues are that the opponent is blocking in the middle of sp1.

    The other is an opponent isn't supposed to be able to hit Masacre after a blocked sp2.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 835 ★★
    edited February 28
    Masacre is my main attacker in AW and until now, it didn't happened.
    I just did, yesterday, a vid of him against WS in RoL. I'll check it again to see if it happened.

    I was testing the best way to deal damage. SP1 or SP3 incinerate.

    As you can see, I did a lot of SP1 and some sp2, and, I don't see what you've pointed...


  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Masacre is my main attacker in AW and until now, it didn't happened.
    I just did, yesterday, a vid of him against WS in RoL. I'll check it again to see if it happened.

    I was testing the best way to deal damage. SP1 or SP3 incinerate.

    As you can see, I did a lot of SP1 and some sp2, and, I don't see what you've pointed...


    It doesnt happen every time. Its very random.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    @NEO_mr_Anderson

    Here he is getting hit right after sp2:
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,772 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    @NEO_mr_Anderson

    Here he is getting hit right after sp2:

    Proxima has 200% AAR when blocking, maybe that's why the miss doesn't trigger
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    @NEO_mr_Anderson

    Here he is getting hit right after sp2:

    Proxima has 200% AAR when blocking, maybe that's why the miss doesn't trigger


    Her AAR is offensive. That's why Mas doesn't gain charges or hit hard through the block.

    The miss attack should be defensive.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,772 ★★★★★
    Well kabam hasn't said if that ability is actually a defensive ability, so i assumed it was offensive since it's part of the special attack. Also, was it only against proxima where this happened?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Well kabam hasn't said if that ability is actually a defensive ability, so i assumed it was offensive since it's part of the special attack. Also, was it only against proxima where this happened?

    To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I do seem to recall it happening elsewhere.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,666 ★★★★
    The miss ability is gained from an offensive action making it an offensive ability.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The miss ability is gained from an offensive action making it an offensive ability.

    Ahhh ok.

    I naming you "Most Likely To Prove You Wrong" for forum superlatives .
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The miss ability is gained from an offensive action making it an offensive ability.

    Ahhh ok.

    I naming you "Most Likely To Prove You Wrong" for forum superlatives .
    Ye pretty sure that’s just proxima but the sp1 thing is annoying
Sign In or Register to comment.