**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal opening

I’ve watched countless amout of 5* crystal opening videos on YouTube plus me and my ally members are experiencing the same pulls .. I can’t help but to wonder why a lot of ppl pull and duplicate the older champs like DD, she hulk, antman, kahmala khan , iron patriot, cyclops, storm, KG etc..I personally pulled antman 4x but y’all get the point.. I can’t keep believing that all champs in crystals have a equal chance to be pulled

Comments

• Options
    TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Same
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I don't believe there is anywhere in the game that claims there is an equal probability of all champs available in the crystal.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i have a 5* sig 100 pheonix...drax and mordo

yet i nevered pulled 5* quake,iceman or...kamala
  • Options
    EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    Why is it always ppl on here defending kabam?!? .. these pulls are messed up nd they will remain that way until ppl speak up Nd stop defending them and acting like it’s nothing going ... it’s no way every player from new to old, high rank to low rank, from all across different areas on the planet should be experiencing the same thing when it comes to 5* crystals...
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Equwan wrote: »
    Why is it always ppl on here defending kabam?!? .. these pulls are messed up nd they will remain that way until ppl speak up Nd stop defending them and acting like it’s nothing going ... it’s no way every player from new to old, high rank to low rank, from all across different areas on the planet should be experiencing the same thing when it comes to 5* crystals...
    Kabam is innocent until PROVEN guilty, sorry my lad
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Never got any dupes till now and the only old champ i have is civil warrior and Ant-Man