**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Completed Realm of Legends!!

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Just did RoL 100% for the first time
i8eds9lnz88f.png

Special thanks to @Mirage_Turtle for helping me chose the ideal team for it and also giving valuable tips and @LeNoirFaineant for all the helpful information which assisted me greatly

MVP for me was X23 (I used her for each and every fight except Wolverine against whom I used my 3* Void)

Total Units spent - 0
Total Revives Used - 3(L1 revives)- 1 against storm after getting busted with her sp2, 1 against sw after the insane poison+heal block and the last against Black Bolt after getting hit by his sp2 once and taking a 5 hit combo after that.

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    grats OP
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Might be a really old quest but still a great feeling when you finally beat it. I completed it last month with the classic starlord and guillotine for wolverine.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats :)
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I have all rank 4 void,medusa, corvus galive, killmonger, Domino i personallly not give it a try, what do you suggest should i try to complete it
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Any damage dealer and void for wolverine. Ideal to have a poison immune for scarlet witch on case you get healblocked.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Thank you @RandomizerRuns_4 😄😄
    edited February 2019
    Tony886 wrote: »
    I have all rank 4 void,medusa, corvus galive, killmonger, Domino i personallly not give it a try, what do you suggest should i try to complete it

Do give it a try @Tony886 , use your void(if and only if awakened) against wolverine,just spam sp1
    Don't use Corvus as he won't be much of a help against that huge health pool and use Medusa against Scarlet witch to counter her poison, just get her armour shattered asap and see the damage ramp up
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Congratulations @AdiMukh555 ! Great work!

Now to focus on becoming uncollected. Won't be long now.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Wow! Great Job! I used 200 units. You must have a lot of skill
    thanks man for everything @Mirage_Turtle
    lol @XxLoganTDCxX
    on the other hand only reason why I didn't used any units was because of the regen of X23 elee believe me,
    it'd have taken me way more than 200 units if I didn't had her
    Wow! Great Job! I used 200 units. You must have a lot of skill

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    No revives against Juggernaut, I see. Looks like you were worried for nothing. ;) Nice work.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats @XxLoganTDCxX ! It's such a great feeling to see Hulk go down and finish that quest.
    No revives against Juggernaut, I see. Looks like you were worried for nothing. ;) Nice work.

Yeah man used your tips and it worked wonder
    Congrats @XxLoganTDCxX ! It's such a great feeling to see Hulk go down and finish that quest.

True lol
  • @AdiMukh555
    Hey bro who was on your team
    Donlonte wrote: »
    @AdiMukh555
    Hey bro who was on your team

@Donlonte my team was:
    5* R3 X23[unduped] (used her for every fight except Wolverine)
    5* R3 IMIW[unduped] (backup for Wolverine)
    4* R4 Luke Cage(duped)
    4* R4 Killmonger[duped] (for synergy with Void)
    3* R4 Void[duped] (for Wolverine)
  • Nice work there! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats!
    Nice work there! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats!

thanks Zibiit, for some reason not able to mention you lol
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Grats, shame there are no any rewards for that
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I finished RoL with 2 champs: x23 duped for everyone, except volwerine, that i beated with Archangel duped, non stop neurotoxin spam, then he cannot regenerate. once he regenerates, you restarting the fight :D . Both champs duped 5/50 4*. the rest of the team was for support perfect block / critical damage synergy. The fights with x23 are easy, because they not executing sp3. Just pin the opponent to the wall and parry hit parry hit, block the sp1/sp2 , she will regenerate everything. just do not use specials (maxed power gives x23 super regen)
  • Tony886 wrote: »

You should always give it a try, just don't spend anything on it. RoL is part choosing a good team, part skills, part endurance (if you're not overkilling it and farming with high rank champs). Practice on Winter Soldier to get the hang of fighting a long time without making mistakes, learning your champs, and learning the opponents in there. I practiced off and on for about two months until I could take down both Winter Soldier and Captain Marvel without using any potions and with my entire team intact. When you can do that, you're probably ready to go. If you can't do that, don't sweat it, back out, and try again later.

Its okay to spend a potion or three in RoL, but these days it is not worth spending any money or units on it. Just save up potions and crystals that contain potions, and try to do it basically for free. If you can't do that today, you'll eventually gain enough skill and enough roster strength to do it tomorrow.
    Grats, shame there are no any rewards for that

Thanks @DiablosUltimate
    Ktashak wrote: »
    I finished RoL with 2 champs: x23 duped for everyone, except volwerine, that i beated with Archangel duped, non stop neurotoxin spam, then he cannot regenerate. once he regenerates, you restarting the fight :D . Both champs duped 5/50 4*. the rest of the team was for support perfect block / critical damage synergy. The fights with x23 are easy, because they not executing sp3. Just pin the opponent to the wall and parry hit parry hit, block the sp1/sp2 , she will regenerate everything. just do not use specials (maxed power gives x23 super regen)

@Ktashak true X23 was my MVP too, for Wolvie i preferred taking 3* void instead of my 4* Archangel mainly because I can't parry and heavy for such a long time
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Tony886 wrote: »

You should always give it a try, just don't spend anything on it. RoL is part choosing a good team, part skills, part endurance (if you're not overkilling it and farming with high rank champs). Practice on Winter Soldier to get the hang of fighting a long time without making mistakes, learning your champs, and learning the opponents in there. I practiced off and on for about two months until I could take down both Winter Soldier and Captain Marvel without using any potions and with my entire team intact. When you can do that, you're probably ready to go. If you can't do that, don't sweat it, back out, and try again later.

Its okay to spend a potion or three in RoL, but these days it is not worth spending any money or units on it. Just save up potions and crystals that contain potions, and try to do it basically for free. If you can't do that today, you'll eventually gain enough skill and enough roster strength to do it tomorrow.

Completely agree