**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar Playstyle

Morningstar has quite a bit of utility. It makes me wonder if there are different ways to fight with her.
I am currently just building up 5 souls and spamming sp1. Is there a better way to play her?

Comments

• It’s important to get your 5 souls but once you have them, it really jus comes down to if there’s a lot of buffs on the defender or not. If there’s not: send the sp1 as the sp2 doesn’t have near as much damage output. The same with sp2 and sp1 given they have a lot of buffs.

I ranked 4 my Morningstar and put General sigs into her, got her up to about 147 currently, and it’s great.

She’s great vs sentinels and cornered nodes.. I love her
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Yeah I just took my unduped morning star as my first 4/55
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I always throw a heavy attack at the start of a fight, purely to speed up the sp1 spam of course
  • LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    One underrated utility is her signature ability's duplication/retardation of opponent buffs. Not only does MS gain a power gain each time Hyperion does, she also slows Hype's power gains so you have more time to deal damage, bait, etc. This is true for any regeneration too (including masochism/buffet nodes) or fury. Pretty nifty little mechanism if your MS is woke.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I do wonder what her playstyle is in short fights? In the arena, I usually take down my opponent without doing a SP3, or by time I do the SP3 and take the soul, the fight is over.
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Thanks!