**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Call To kabam. Solve my problem please.

My account was with google accounts and now i buy an iphone and now i cant log in to kabam id as there is no google log in. I have sent many tickets to kabam and they send me mail but he is not helping me. Always they tell me how to send ticket. Kabam please ic ant log in. WIl you give me compensation. I dont want any compensation but i really want to play game with my account.

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You need to go back on your android and connect your account to a kabam account and then login on your iphone through the kabam account
  • Options
    i do but it create a new account
  • Options
    it keep saying wrong password or address.
  • Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. You can find instruction on how to connect your account to a Kabam Account here. This should allow you to login to the account from your new device. If you are still having trouble after that, you can get back into contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".