**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling 5* Champions

When are we gonna be able to sell 5* Champs? I really wanna sell my 5* Drax

Comments

• Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    TankRT83 wrote: »
    Just looking at Drax is pi**ing me off right now let alone having him in my roster

Also this sounds like something drax would say in the movies lol
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Drax play dirty in WWE when facing Goldberg.
  • Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    Drax play dirty in WWE when facing Goldberg.

Not far off the mark 😂
  • Options
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Buddy, drax isn't that bad. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say drax is your first or one of your first 5*s. He's pretty good actually, fury, bleed, good crits, you could have gotten sooo many worse options. Plus selling any champs in any start is not a smart move. I'm guessing you sell 4*s you don't like, don't.
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

I don’t sell any champs, I’m just pissed at Drax right now 😂
    Well if you have all those champs then you should know that drax isn’t too bad lol

I know he isn’t, I just don’t wanna look at the **** right now 😂
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Yo is pi**ed at Drax and not colossus???!!!
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Just looking at Drax is pi**ing me off right now let alone having him in my roster

Wait until you pull 2 groots back to back
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Buddy, drax isn't that bad. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say drax is your first or one of your first 5*s. He's pretty good actually, fury, bleed, good crits, you could have gotten sooo many worse options. Plus selling any champs in any start is not a smart move. I'm guessing you sell 4*s you don't like, don't.
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

Well if you have all those champs then you should know that drax isn’t too bad lol

He’s not even ****😂, now this, this is true garbage0k9fht2o2k5d.jpeg
  • Options
    Yo is pi**ed at Drax and not colossus???!!!

Because Colossus didn’t beat up the GOAT
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221

I sell my Khamala Khan 4* every time I get her. Cant stand the character here and in the comics..
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Ah I figured that was why, lol you're like an old friend of mine who's mad at a real life event and hates and in game character because of it which is stupid.

And the answer is never, deal with your hatred and you do know he didn't actually hurt him right lol.

And the those wondering why op is mad, it's because Batista "attacked" Ric flair on Raw on his birthday to set up a fued with triple h that's it and it's a dumb reason for hating a character.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LMAO @TankRT83 is @Darkstar4387 correct? Did you sell your 2*-4* versions of Drax?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

I’d say iron man is better then drax
  • Options
    Kamala was my second 5*. I want to sell her. I don't want 6* shards and a bunch of iso either. Just an apology from God.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

Nah drax is a million times better than og iron man
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    cx23433 wrote: »
    why?

Exactly.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I sold pre-buff 5* Luke Cage. Have yet to pull him again and have yet to sell another champ regardless of star since that mistake. Never again.
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

Take it from the guy that has both, og im sucks
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Kennado wrote: »
    I sold pre-buff 5* Luke Cage. Have yet to pull him again and have yet to sell another champ regardless of star since that mistake. Never again.

Isn't the whole point of this thread that you can't sell 5* champs? 😂😂
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

Amazing collection, but why the need to sell lol, use him as an arena fodder
  • Options
    Mbizz wrote: »
    u1o38zdaqveu.jpeg

I’d be more pissed at that decision to r4 Yellowjacket.

Was for AW Defence Pre-Blade, Back when he was actually useful 🤦🏼‍♂️