when to start rol

when do people usually start rol? i’m uncollected and level 51 but apparently rol is doable even before uncollected? i’ve never tried since the prestige and health pool intimidated me and the rewards aren’t exactly appealing.

i’ve got 3 5/50s, one of them would be void for wolverine. my best poison immune is rulk 4/40. i’ve practised on ws and cm several times, but it never really occured to me to actually start.

am i ready to start? my skill level is alright, i did uncollected with 1 5/50 and no units but with skme saved revives. any tips for it?

Comments

  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Is not hard, just need a poison inmune and a champ with regen that way you dont waste any resourse on the run, the rewards does not worth any. I do it with wolwerine, starlord and a duped ancangel for SW and wolverine.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Fighter092 wrote: »
    Is not hard, just need a poison inmune and a champ with regen that way you dont waste any resourse on the run, the rewards does not worth any. I do it with wolwerine, starlord and a duped ancangel for SW and wolverine.

    don’t have a good regen champ, i have ultron 2/35 but he hits like a towel. i have 5/50 void, starky, domino; 4/40 rulk, magik, imiw, masacre, hype, proxima. any suggestions?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 607 ★★★
    I’m pretty sure you can do it if you have a decent poison immune
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 761 ★★
    domino can definitely take on most of the fights since she has insane damage even as a four star. Void will also work against wolvie. So yeah, go for it.
  • scxoxo wrote: »
    when do people usually start rol? i’m uncollected and level 51 but apparently rol is doable even before uncollected?

    RoL is a whole lot easier than becoming uncollected. For one thing, none of the opponents in RoL have their special three attack. For another thing, all the champs are older champs that most people should be pretty good at fighting in general. The only two fights that might be noteworthy for someone capable of becoming uncollected early are Scarlet Witch and Wolverine. You need to be able to deal with Wolverine's healing with heal block, heal reversal, or really high burst damage. And you don't often fight a Scarlet Witch with that much health which makes her ability to proc poison more important since the fight can last a lot longer than usual: any poison immune champ can take her down easy.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    scxoxo wrote: »
    when do people usually start rol? i’m uncollected and level 51 but apparently rol is doable even before uncollected?

    RoL is a whole lot easier than becoming uncollected. For one thing, none of the opponents in RoL have their special three attack. For another thing, all the champs are older champs that most people should be pretty good at fighting in general. The only two fights that might be noteworthy for someone capable of becoming uncollected early are Scarlet Witch and Wolverine. You need to be able to deal with Wolverine's healing with heal block, heal reversal, or really high burst damage. And you don't often fight a Scarlet Witch with that much health which makes her ability to proc poison more important since the fight can last a lot longer than usual: any poison immune champ can take her down easy.

    so if i have duped 5/50 void for wolvie, and duped 4/40 rulk for scarlet witch, then i don’t have much to worry about, even if i have 2 4/40s on my team?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,696 ★★★★★
    Domino with massacre/rulk synergy. Void for Wolverine. You can fight SW with Domino but you might die from poison. Stop hitting her when you get poisoned so it doesn't stack. You should be fine.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 607 ★★★
    scxoxo wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    scxoxo wrote: »
    when do people usually start rol? i’m uncollected and level 51 but apparently rol is doable even before uncollected?

    RoL is a whole lot easier than becoming uncollected. For one thing, none of the opponents in RoL have their special three attack. For another thing, all the champs are older champs that most people should be pretty good at fighting in general. The only two fights that might be noteworthy for someone capable of becoming uncollected early are Scarlet Witch and Wolverine. You need to be able to deal with Wolverine's healing with heal block, heal reversal, or really high burst damage. And you don't often fight a Scarlet Witch with that much health which makes her ability to proc poison more important since the fight can last a lot longer than usual: any poison immune champ can take her down easy.

    so if i have duped 5/50 void for wolvie, and duped 4/40 rulk for scarlet witch, then i don’t have much to worry about, even if i have 2 4/40s on my team?

    Correct.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 607 ★★★
    Honestly DNA is right. If you became uncollected then you can do this. Just be ready for Wolvie and SW
  • @scxoxo Void works wonders against RoL Wolverine. He just melts. Get Fear of the Void on him and 2 petrify Debuffs, it's all over from there. Domino should work for the majority as previously stated. Rulk would be ideal for SW as he converts poison into Heat Charges. As a 4* 4/40 it likely will be a LONG fight, but very doable. Do note that the RoL Juggernaut can be Parried while Unstoppable unlike the updated version. So overall it's fairly easy, just long fights is all.

    I just redid the whole of it as practice for my 5* R4 Ghost a couple days ago. The only champ I couldn't use her on was Wolverine. His regen was just too much for her, even with nailing him for 90-100k+ per S2. I'd get him down around 40% and he shoot right back up to full health. Then I'd beat him down to almost 30% and again, back to full. So I got sick of it and restarted with Void on my squad to melt Wolverine. I had hoped to do the whole of it with JUST Ghost, but she just wasn't doing enough damage fast enough to wrap it up. I mentioned this to reinforce the NEED for Void (or someone who can control his RIDICULOUS regen).
  • scxoxo wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    scxoxo wrote: »
    when do people usually start rol? i’m uncollected and level 51 but apparently rol is doable even before uncollected?

    RoL is a whole lot easier than becoming uncollected. For one thing, none of the opponents in RoL have their special three attack. For another thing, all the champs are older champs that most people should be pretty good at fighting in general. The only two fights that might be noteworthy for someone capable of becoming uncollected early are Scarlet Witch and Wolverine. You need to be able to deal with Wolverine's healing with heal block, heal reversal, or really high burst damage. And you don't often fight a Scarlet Witch with that much health which makes her ability to proc poison more important since the fight can last a lot longer than usual: any poison immune champ can take her down easy.

    so if i have duped 5/50 void for wolvie, and duped 4/40 rulk for scarlet witch, then i don’t have much to worry about, even if i have 2 4/40s on my team?

    The only other thing I would recommend is a champ you're good at driving that has decent healing, just because the fights can be long and it can be easy to make a mistake or two. You don't need five superstars on the team, two of them can be there just for synergies if you want, or some extra stuff for more margin for error (i.e. a second poison immune in case you goof, or a second heal reversal champ if you make a mistake on Wolverine).
  • humzah217humzah217 Posts: 364 ★★
    edited February 27
    XD I didn’t even bring a poison immune I just brought starlord 4* 4/40 (duped), wolverine 4/40 duped 5* x23 (unduped),2* maxed guillotine. Used starlord for every fight except jugs,scarlet and wolfie. Used x23 for juggernaut, wolverine for scarlet (one shotted her) but it took over 1000 hits 😰 and 2* guillotine for wolverine. I think u should go for it, was actually pretty fun (except that SW fight 😭😭😭) ahy1o8xwjdr1.png
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 152
    edited February 27
    To echo most of the people here, it's pretty easy once you've been playing a little bit. You don't need 5*s. 4/40s will do. I did mine with a duped SL 4*.

    I used 4* SL, Guillotine for Wolverine, and a random poison immune for Scarlett Witch. That was a year or so ago so now there are even more good options to use.

    Looking at your roster, I'd go Sparky (he'll wipe the floor with most), Red Hulk for the SW, and Void for Wolverine.

    Remember that Rhino never becomes unblockable so that's easier too. And it's the older version of Jugg so you can parry him Unstoppable I believe.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 989 ★★★
    remember rewards are pretty useless today, except, maybe, Ronan, if you can aweken him
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 255
    I’ve been level 60 for a year now but I only just started ROL tonight and completed it only lost my 4* Hyperion due to a black bolt sp2 took him out at 67% the rest was a walk in the park I used two 5* ice man and doc oc at rank 4 the rest were maxed out 4*s just take the right team and you will succeed my star champ was archangel helped a lot along with doc ocs heavy attack doing min 15k damage at a time
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 447 ★★
    It's super easy but rewards suck. The only reason I did it was for t4 basic
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 188
    I run ROL on my main for **** and giggles

    Its not that hard.
  • KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 1,267 ★★★
    Do you have Killmonger? Void can do the entire thing easy.
  • KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 1,267 ★★★
    Void can do it without KM as well if you have 3/3 Willpower. Switch actually heals you.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I did it just yesterday even before getting uncollected so you can do it easily man
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    thanks for the input everyone! i will give it a go once this month’s eq is over. i’m thinking of bringing 5/50 void (duped), starky, domino; 4/40 duped rulk. would you suggest my 5th champ be 4/40 masacre for synergy (i got him recently so i’m not good at playing him yet) or 4/40 duped magik for infinite powerlock against the wall and a bit of backup limbo?
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    scxoxo wrote: »
    thanks for the input everyone! i will give it a go once this month’s eq is over. i’m thinking of bringing 5/50 void (duped), starky, domino; 4/40 duped rulk. would you suggest my 5th champ be 4/40 masacre for synergy (i got him recently so i’m not good at playing him yet) or 4/40 duped magik for infinite powerlock against the wall and a bit of backup limbo?

    I'd suggest Magik more than Massacre as Magik would be helpful in pinning Juggs so that he doesn't execute specials and goes unstoppable
  • MasterQuacksMasterQuacks Posts: 12
    edited February 28
    I did it with a 4/40 stark spidey, 3* void and 4/40 x-23, 4/40 blade, 4/40 mephisto(synergy for blade to do sw and juggernaut)
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 345
    Not really necessary, but if you are somehow able to complete LoL first, then random champ you get will be at sig 4, and completing RoL will bring them up to sig 24, whereas the other order just brings them to sig 5.

    Completely up to you, but it's an option.
Sign In or Register to comment.