**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a map 5 alliance

Looking for a map 5 alliance. I work throughout the week with one, sometimes two days off. I work on my feet and am constantly handling food, so no I can't play at work, and unfortunately the only way i can progress in the game and enjoy it is to be in an alliance. I play daily but most times won't be on for hours on end due to work. I've never gotten season rewards due to being kicked for various reasons. Unfortunately that's how the game is structured. I can't sit on line messaging everybody when i have things to do. In my free time while I'm on the game, sure, but in real life I'm a very punctual person and sometimes i just gotta move the game to the sided1zbieyabily.png
5gtpde8l1o2a.png
f8co2q79psgy.png

Comments

• Options
    Fiesty_ForeskinFiesty_Foreskin Posts: 57
    edited February 2019
    You sound chill, come join us. We are very relaxed. I just needore ppl who will join quests and what not. If you think you won't be able to make time for it, that's fine, just don't join in the current go around.

Alliance: MarbleGarglers
    Tag: JSOI

Edit: Just realized you are looking for a map 5 alliance. We run map 4 at the moment. If that really matters all that much, I can't do much about it until I get stronger members.
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    krshd0f8ts66.jpg
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    If you could do AW and AQ on breaks, check us out...

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 544, 443, 432 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended due to reduced and free map costs.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    AethyrosAethyros Posts: 108
    We are what you’re looking for:
    Line: Aethyros (Justin)