**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance

Hey guys I am looking for an alliance where I can contribute in both quest and war. Can anyone suggest an alliance based on my current level.
p1lf0e6vzkwj.jpg

Comments

• ShankingtonShankington Posts: 61
    Line ID: 4each2. Message me there
  • You are welcome with Divinity Rangers. Our tag is DR316. We are steadily growing and would appreciate some extra muscle to help out. Hope this message finds you with all being well.
  • LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    R u still looking?
  • EzioAuditorrreEzioAuditorrre Posts: 31
    Hey guys I am no longer looking for an alliance. Thank you so much for contacting me.
  • Sfzx37Sfzx37 Posts: 42
    Join us
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Hey guys I am looking for an alliance where I can contribute in both quest and war. Can anyone suggest an alliance based on my current level.

p1lf0e6vzkwj.jpg

Hi EzioAuditorre. If you are still looking for an alliance, please consider joining our sister alliance, [Dos34]. Our sister alliance is just starting out, about two months old, looking for new teammates of all skills level. Players can be new to the game, a vet that is looking to dial down a bit due to life responsibilities, a student, etc. We welcome all. Please remember though that we are an organized, active alliance. If you are not active in the 14 days without giving us prior notice, you will be given the boot. Our alliance is not a place to park your account. We are currently focused on AQ, doing Map 2 x 5 days a week in 1 BG. We are trying to recruit for more teammates to expand our AQ efforts, grow our roster, and then prepare for war. We use Telegram as our communication app.

You can reach Fost Army or Shotkicker in-game (those are the IGN). You can also reach me in-game at gladiator2014 if you have any questions. I run the main alliance.
  • MommaBearMommaBear Posts: 40
    Hi there, we would love to have you. Look me up in game at Momma Bear1 or alliance tag SHSGD