**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

At least we have confirmation of a new Captain Marvel coming...

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I agree with the consensus that the new 6* featured crystal leaves MUCH to be desired. The only thing I really took of value from that announcement was the confirmation that we will be getting a new Captain Marvel as a tie in for the movie. I haven't seen other discussions about this, but I believe that 6* announcement was the first time I've seen our current Captain Marvel referred to as "Captain Marvel (Classic)" which would only be a designation necessary if we are getting a new Captain Marvel. I know that many had assumed we would, but this is the first I've seen more or less confirming the fact. I guess this is their alternative to a buff of the existing character.

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    you don't read the forum much do you? we had *official* confirmation last week when Marvel posted an article - linked on here on threads about a new CM - stating a new Captain Marvel was coming along with Nick Fury.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Sundance_2099 no, I have not been able to read the forums much the past few weeks as I've been traveling for work. I'm glad to hear that they are bringing Fury into the fold too.