**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SUPER LUCKY pull

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Got him out of normal 5* crystal, the reel stopped right before Magneto. Cuz I am never patient enough to farm another 5k shards (maybe the whole next month at my level) as an extra cost for a chance of cr*p.

I heard he needs to be duped to be extremely good. But for now, this is enough for me.

yl4gso73vmxq.png

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    the reel does not matter, it is picked when you pay for the crystal. He also does not need to be duped to be god like, only if you take a lot of damage using him, as it just allows him to regen up to 70%.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye he kinda needs the dupe had my blade unawakened and found he was good but not insane but once you get the dupe he becomes so versatile
  • Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ye he kinda needs the dupe had my blade unawakened and found he was good but not insane but once you get the dupe he becomes so versatile

The versatility I think comes mostly from Danger Sense and some of his mechanics (like bleed on block and power gain near bleeding opponents). The awakened heal gives him huge sustainability. Mostly, Blade saves me resources. If I take a lot of chip damage or just plain mess up, I can recover that health mostly for free, and even if I really mess up and die, I can often just use a tiny revive on him and then use game play to get all the rest of the health back (up to 70% or so).