Options

my account got banned

Hello everybody
my 2nd account got banned permanently for no reason,i don't know why.Does anybody knows how to regain my account?please tell me.

Comments

• Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    You got banned cause you broke one or more rules
  • Options
    pooldeadpooldead Posts: 10
    i dont know what to say but i have been always honest in the game
  • Options
    please,tell me how to get back it?
  • Options
    plz help me guys help me to get my account back please,i don't think i broke any rules they banned me for no reason
    is there any way?please tell me
  • Options
    MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    I had the same thing happen to me. I think there is an obvious flaw in their system that detects a "third party software" which is meant to catch modders and hackers, but is getting the wrong people caught in the mix. @Kabam Miike are you guys looking into this at all or are we just letting honest players pay the price for jerks who are cheating? I have been putting support tickets in with just generic responses being sent back. Something needs to happen, because there are tons of guys that are getting screwed.
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    You got banned for a reason stfu and email support. Other then that you deserved it goodbye
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    hmmmm were you using an emulator?
  • Options
    i didn't used such thing
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Then submit a ticket with support. Posting threads that will get closed is a waste of your time and the forum moderators' time.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Then submit a ticket with support. Posting threads that will get closed is a waste of your time and the forum moderators' time.

I think the problem some of these people are having is support is ignoring them. It is understandable with the number of banned complaints they are getting. I would not expect to get a response or have their account restored. If it does by some miracle happen it will be a long way off. I suggest either start a new account, or give up the game entirely.
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.