**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage

I was wondering when Carnage will be brought into the contest? I have a 5* cosmic awakening gem ready for him when he's released and want to know how long i have to wait.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Is Carnage worth an awakening gem? There are no stats on the champ available yet ... and the dreaded bugs...
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    @winterthur i hope so, i mean if they do him right he should be a beast.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    in comics he's stronger than venom so he should be better
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    J_Patt wrote: »
    I was wondering when Carnage will be brought into the contest? I have a 5* cosmic awakening gem ready for him when he's released and want to know how long i have to wait.

He was just leaked by trucos and could be showing up next month.
  • Options
    @Riegel cool thanks.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Knowing Kabam:
    1. He might not be cosmic
    2. He will most likely be weaker than Punisher 2099.
    3. His skill set might not be much like you've seen in the comics.
  • Options
    @Time_to_clobber hopefully they don't pull that bs and make him a good cosmic champ, but eh I'll keep my fingers crossed
  • Options
    X3boss187X3boss187 Posts: 15
    I've played marvel future fight and he's pretty cool there so I'll make high bets Karam will do a better job.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I am afraid... What Kabam have done with Phoenix and gambit in the name of balance..
    Time will tell us that he will good or not... Don't takes ur hopes high
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I don't know what other class he would be. He has to be cosmic. The problem is that they usually release champs in class pairs, and it doesn't make sense for Punisher to be cosmic. They also just released King Groot and Angela to the cosmic class. I have a feeling they're going to make Carnage skill, but I can't figure out why he would be.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Carnage will probably be skill. I imagine that due to his "possible" moveset and possible bleed debuffs