**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Common Sense Questions

I wanted to consolidate some common sense questions that I, and I think the whole community, would like to see answered and resolved in game.
  1. Why is there no shock immunity for some champs? Some champs should be immune to shock, because they naturally use those as part of their abilities. The most obvious example of this is Electro being damage by the static shock of another Electro. Another example is Storm, who throws lightning with her bare hands. I believe it includes others as well, such as Thor and Thor Jane Foster. One could also make an argument for robots to be shock immune.
  2. Why is IceMan affected by another IceMan's Cold Snap? This one is pretty self-explanatory. Perhaps a Cold Immunity should be introduced and other champs considered for it as well. One might suggest robots for this as well, but I'd rather not. I could see the possibility of robots being "iced up" from extreme cold.
  3. Can Concussion really be applied to robots? How can robots experience a "concussion" when they have no brain?
  4. Why can Ghost Rider be poisoned when he doesn't appear to have any flesh that could be poisoned?
  5. Why do auto-evade characters evade when they are holding block or attempting to parry? If an evading champ puts up block, why can they suddenly evade when the intention was to block. This does not make any sense to me. Also, I can't count how many times I've attempted to parry with NC or Spidey and it would have been successful if they had not auto-evaded. The parry would have been much more preferable. The 2 situations I think in which one should auto-evade are: 1) They are being hit in a combo and manage to auto-evade out of it or 2) they are not blocking and manage to auto evade hit(s) which would include dodging back and perhaps not fully dodging something with Dexterity, or simply auto-evading if the don't have dexterity.
  6. Why do auto-evade characters auto-evade and then leaving you open to the next attack being unable to block it? This may have been addressed somewhat already as it does seem better than previous, but still does seem to happen. Often I'm blocking attacks just fine, then there's an auto-evade and I'm helpless to not get hit after the auto-evade.

Anything I've missed??

Kind regards,
Tiemilios

Comments

• Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    The same reason that Colossus doesn't take damage when punched on his SP3, but always takes damage otherwise.
  • Options
    x_T_xx_T_x Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Thanks OP. Hopefully common sense really is common.

@WreakingHavoc i'm not sure whether this directly addresses the question about natural properties of a given character (as opposed to two-way damage on SP3—a better example for which might have been Cable, btw).
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Common Sense is not that common. It should be rephrase as Uncommon Sense.
  • Options
    x_T_x wrote: »

@WreakingHavoc i'm not sure whether this directly addresses the question about natural properties of a given character (as opposed to two-way damage on SP3—a better example for which might have been Cable, btw).

I'm only saying that you can't have someone, and yes, this happens with Cable as well, get punched in an animation without taking damage. That doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't they just choose to never take damage? You can't have that.
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    These side comments and a the philosophical notions about common sense are interesting...but...

Was hoping for more comments indicating agreement or disagreement...hopefully bolstering support for the ideas.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    This is one of the greatest post to identify unscientific issues in this game which is created based science fiction.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    ... Because it's a game? Lol
  • Options
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    This is one of the greatest post to identify unscientific issues in this game which is created based science fiction.
    wSWeaponX wrote: »

These posts irritate me. It is a game, correct. They get to make up their own rules. However, there has to be some logic to it. They made up the fact that some guy named Electro has electricity in his body. Okay, fine. It's a game/comic/fictional character, so anything goes. But he has electricity in him. It obviously doesn't hurt him, or he'd be dead instead of being a supervillain. But he's not dead, so electricity obviously doesn't hurt him. But it does. That doesn't make sense. Same with Ghost Rider. He's on fire. But fire hurts him. The list goes on and on with these nonsensical and contradictory rules.

1) Magik's Limbo is explained as her going into an inter-dimensional or nonexistent state. That hurts people? Why does her location in space and time damage people?

2) Dormammu's introductory storyline was that Dr. Strange and his crew tricked him into leaving the Dark Dimension and trapping him in the Contest. How can he go back for his SP3? And if he can go back, why is he still in the Contest instead of leaving?

3) Rhino is unstoppable while dashing forward, but Juggernaut isn't? How? They're both supposed to be practically steamrollers.

4) Hawkeye is "Friends" with Moon Knight, but not all of the Avengers.

5) Hulkbuster can Bleed through like a foot of metal. At least give him Bleed Resistance.

6) Black Bolt shares an SP move with Iron Patriot, but Black Bolt suffers health loss and IP doesn't.

7) This one is kinda nitpicky, but how do big champs like Hulk fit in crystals?

8) Captain America can't block unblockable attacks, even though he has the strongest shield ever.

9) BPCW can Bleed through a layer of vibranium that stops bullets.

10) None of the 6, or 7, or maybe even 8 of the Spider-Crew web up the enemy so they can't move. Ever. Not even for an SP3.

11) Gwenpool literally shoots a rocket about 5 feet away from her on her SP3 and takes no damage. It's a rocket. What is this, a COD game? Explosives apparently do no damage unless it's touching you.

12) Iron Man never uses his awesome awesomeness to analyze fight patterns or shoot missiles or lasers or do anything outside of shoot an easily avoidable repulsor blast.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

These posts irritate me. It is a game, correct. They get to make up their own rules. However, there has to be some logic to it. They made up the fact that some guy named Electro has electricity in his body. Okay, fine. It's a game/comic/fictional character, so anything goes. But he has electricity in him. It obviously doesn't hurt him, or he'd be dead instead of being a supervillain. But he's not dead, so electricity obviously doesn't hurt him. But it does. That doesn't make sense. Same with Ghost Rider. He's on fire. But fire hurts him. The list goes on and on with these nonsensical and contradictory rules.

1. Electric eels can be electrocuted.
    2. Ghost Rider is not on fire. In the comic books, his Hellfire doesn't burn ordinary people when he interacts with them unless he wills it to. It is specifically stated to be magical flames that have magical, and not normal fiery, properties.

• Options
    x_T_x wrote: »

Common sense is generally ignorant, usually inconsistent, and almost always wrong when it comes to things not a part of common experience.
  • Options
    Username8123Username8123 Posts: 13
    1) Magik's Limbo is explained as her going into an inter-dimensional or nonexistent state. That hurts people? Why does her location in space and time damage people?

Magik's limbo doesn't inflict damage, it reverses any damage she received while it was active when it expires.
    2) Dormammu's introductory storyline was that Dr. Strange and his crew tricked him into leaving the Dark Dimension and trapping him in the Contest. How can he go back for his SP3? And if he can go back, why is he still in the Contest instead of leaving?

It's a fake contest in a video game, you can't start asking questions like why can't he just leave the contest. Why doesn't Nightcrawler just teleport away? Why doesn't Mordo open a door to somewhere else? Because it's a video game and they are trapped in the contest.
    3) Rhino is unstoppable while dashing forward, but Juggernaut isn't? How? They're both supposed to be practically steamrollers.

Juggernaut always gets an Unstoppable buff at the start of fights and if he's duped, when he activates a special. Rhino becomes Unstoppable when he he does a dash attack. Those dash attacks have a chance to be Unblockable depending on the size of the enemy. As is the case with many abilities, not every champ uses them the same way. Jugg's is activated and then expires and Rhino's is based on the attack type is doesn't turn on and off with a special. Because it would be boring if abilities worked the same for every champ.

You're talking about synergies and they aren't based on being "friends" or part of the same team. Some of them have synergies because they're enemies, some of them teammates, some just because they are the same class, but the bottom line is there are a lot of Avengers in the game and they can't all have synergies with each other.
    5) Hulkbuster can Bleed through like a foot of metal. At least give him Bleed Resistance.

On like every 4th loading screen it says bleed ignores armor. And if you want to get technical Tony was bleeding in that suit in AOU so....
    6) Black Bolt shares an SP move with Iron Patriot, but Black Bolt suffers health loss and IP doesn't.

It might look similar because they spin but their special isn't the same. IP just attacks you in a twisting motion and it's weak as hell. Black Bolt uses anti-gravitons to surround him and spins into the attack pushing them back and lands as multiple strikes while crushing armor harder and longer than IP. Black Bolts special can end a fight where IP's is a minor inconvenience, the trade off for that is Black Bolt's health reduction

I'm just going to assume you're joking
    8) Captain America can't block unblockable attacks, even though he has the strongest shield ever.

Google the word "Unblockable". Look, if you had the world's strongest toothpick, it's still a toothpick so you could break it. So even though Cap may have the strongest shield it doesn't mean things don't exist that it can't block.

See answer 5 & 9
    10) None of the 6, or 7, or maybe even 8 of the Spider-Crew web up the enemy so they can't move. Ever. Not even for an SP3.

So what? If you don't want them to move parry them and stun them. Why would you need to web them up?
    11) Gwenpool literally shoots a rocket about 5 feet away from her on her SP3 and takes no damage. It's a rocket. What is this, a COD game? Explosives apparently do no damage unless it's touching you.

Jesus. Watch the animation dude. The first time it goes off it throws her forward so when she sits up she's always a good distance from the opponent
    12) Iron Man never uses his awesome awesomeness to analyze fight patterns or shoot missiles or lasers or do anything outside of shoot an easily avoidable repulsor blast.

I think it's clear you just need to design your own game.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kabamed wrote: »

Magik's limbo doesn't inflict damage, it reverses any damage she received while it was active when it expires.

It does inflict damage do your research before lecturing someone about them being wrong
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

2. Ghost Rider is not on fire. In the comic books, his Hellfire doesn't burn ordinary people when he interacts with them unless he wills it to. It is specifically stated to be magical flames that have magical, and not normal fiery, properties.

Ghost Rider still doesn't really have anything that can burn. And as to the electric eels, Electro is different. He doesn't simply use electricity, he IS partially electricity. Like human don't just use blood, they are partially blood. It'd be like if the game made humans take damage from contact with blood.
  • Options
    Tiemilios wrote: »
    I wanted to consolidate some common sense questions that I, and I think the whole community, would like to see answered and resolved in game.
    1. Why is there no shock immunity for some champs? Some champs should be immune to shock, because they naturally use those as part of their abilities. The most obvious example of this is Electro being damage by the static shock of another Electro. Another example is Storm, who throws lightning with her bare hands. I believe it includes others as well, such as Thor and Thor Jane Foster. One could also make an argument for robots to be shock immune.
    2. Why is IceMan affected by another IceMan's Cold Snap? This one is pretty self-explanatory. Perhaps a Cold Immunity should be introduced and other champs considered for it as well. One might suggest robots for this as well, but I'd rather not. I could see the possibility of robots being "iced up" from extreme cold.
    3. Can Concussion really be applied to robots? How can robots experience a "concussion" when they have no brain?
    4. Why can Ghost Rider be poisoned when he doesn't appear to have any flesh that could be poisoned?
    5. Why do auto-evade characters evade when they are holding block or attempting to parry? If an evading champ puts up block, why can they suddenly evade when the intention was to block. This does not make any sense to me. Also, I can't count how many times I've attempted to parry with NC or Spidey and it would have been successful if they had not auto-evaded. The parry would have been much more preferable. The 2 situations I think in which one should auto-evade are: 1) They are being hit in a combo and manage to auto-evade out of it or 2) they are not blocking and manage to auto evade hit(s) which would include dodging back and perhaps not fully dodging something with Dexterity, or simply auto-evading if the don't have dexterity.
    6. Why do auto-evade characters auto-evade and then leaving you open to the next attack being unable to block it? This may have been addressed somewhat already as it does seem better than previous, but still does seem to happen. Often I'm blocking attacks just fine, then there's an auto-evade and I'm helpless to not get hit after the auto-evade.

Anything I've missed??

Kind regards,
    Tiemilios

Good one
  • Options
    Kabamed wrote: »

It's a fake contest in a video game, you can't start asking questions like why can't he just leave the contest. Why doesn't Nightcrawler just teleport away? Why doesn't Mordo open a door to somewhere else? Because it's a video game and they are trapped in the contest.

Juggernaut always gets an Unstoppable buff at the start of fights and if he's duped, when he activates a special. Rhino becomes Unstoppable when he he does a dash attack. Those dash attacks have a chance to be Unblockable depending on the size of the enemy. As is the case with many abilities, not every champ uses them the same way. Jugg's is activated and then expires and Rhino's is based on the attack type is doesn't turn on and off with a special. Because it would be boring if abilities worked the same for every champ.

You're talking about synergies and they aren't based on being "friends" or part of the same team. Some of them have synergies because they're enemies, some of them teammates, some just because they are the same class, but the bottom line is there are a lot of Avengers in the game and they can't all have synergies with each other.

On like every 4th loading screen it says bleed ignores armor. And if you want to get technical Tony was bleeding in that suit in AOU so....

It might look similar because they spin but their special isn't the same. IP just attacks you in a twisting motion and it's weak as hell. Black Bolt uses anti-gravitons to surround him and spins into the attack pushing them back and lands as multiple strikes while crushing armor harder and longer than IP. Black Bolts special can end a fight where IP's is a minor inconvenience, the trade off for that is Black Bolt's health reduction

I'm just going to assume you're joking

Google the word "Unblockable". Look, if you had the world's strongest toothpick, it's still a toothpick so you could break it. So even though Cap may have the strongest shield it doesn't mean things don't exist that it can't block.

See answer 5 & 9

So what? If you don't want them to move parry them and stun them. Why would you need to web them up?

Jesus. Watch the animation dude. The first time it goes off it throws her forward so when she sits up she's always a good distance from the opponent

I think it's clear you just need to design your own game.

1) Magik's Limbo DOES inflict damage, as someone stated. I don't really need to debate what her description literally says.

2) I'm not asking why NO ONE is left in the Contest, I'm saying that the storyline of why he's here against his will is that his link to the Dark Dimension was broken, so he can't leave the Contest. But he goes to his Dark Dimension in his SP3 moves and uses the Dark Dimension powers in combat. Not saying he shouldn't, but that doesn't line up with his story.

3) I know that Juggernaut gets Unstoppable, I'm not an idiot. I'm just saying that he's supposed to be able to run and run and run and nothing can stop him. I get that it's implemented differently, but it's kinda weird that it works for Rhino and not Juggernaut since they both are supposedly unstoppable when running.

4) Yeah, there can't be synergies with everyone, which is exactly my point. So many synergies in the game are based on weak or short-lived relationships, whether they were positive or negative. They should add ones that are more well-known before making a synergy based on two comics where some dimension-merge occurs and two random dudes ended up fighting together for a day. Not saying that's what happened with Hawkeye and Moon Knight, but I didn't know that those two even knew each other.

5) I'm not saying he never bleeds ever while in the armor. I'm saying that a bullet doesn't normally penetrate a whole foot of metal, still keeping the same velocity and power. And that's if the bullet is stopped. I know that blood ignores armor, but that's referring to the Armor Up buff, not someone with a foot of metal covering them at all times. Colossus has armor, but he can't bleed. Why's it different here?

6) Okay, but Black Bolt sucks. We don't need to penalize moves that aren't too great to begin with.

7) Not a joke, but I said it was kinda nitpicky. Hulk's bigger than those crystals. It doesn't matter, but it's awkward when you think about it.

8) Mordo can block unblockable attacks is what I've heard. Why can't Cap? He's supposed to have the strongest defense. Mordo's not.

9) Bullets bounce off of him in the movies. But they hurt him in the game. That's stupid.

10) I'm not saying that I can't fight with them if they don't do this, the Spider-Crew is actually good for the most part. I'm just saying that it's one of their prominent abilities in comics and movies, but they ignore it completely here.

11) She shoots the wall behind her, launching her forward. That should hurt a little. If you don't believe me, go shoot a rocket five feet behind you.

12) If Spider-Man never evaded, but used his webs, it's still be a problem. Just because I think something should be implemented doesn't mean you should tell me off as picky.

I'm not here to start a fight. All I know is that none of these things make sense, and I'd appreciate a change to most of them (except 7, that one's just weird when you think about it).
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    In response to the OP:

1) Shock immunity would only really apply to Electro (he's made of electricity) and Thor (God of Lightning). Storm and Jane control lightning as an ability, but it isn't "part of them". It's like saying Winter Soldier should be immune to bullets because he shoots them. In regards to robots, I would argue electricity should cause MORE damage. What happens when you put too much electricity into an electrical device? It fries. Except Iron Man because as shown in the original Avenger's movie, it actually "charged" him up. In the game, it should equate to a free bar of power.

2) Agree Ice Man should be cold immune. Can't really think of anyone else who should be except maybe the Iron Man series since they have "deicing" capabilities for high-altitude flight. Because of the limited number of champs it effects, not sure it's worth adding to the game.

3) Only robot that you're talking about would be Ultron. Even then, I don't think he'd be immune to having his "circuits scrambled". Again, limited number of champs effected.

4) Agree, it's like Hulk since he's immune as a beast but not while human.

5) Agree. If you're blocking, the block should hold because it's the command you're giving. You do still take damage as a block, so the evade does help in that sense, but does get frustrating when trying to parry.

6) After the auto-evade, you can block. It's when they evade an early hit in the combo and you take another swing that makes you open to the attack. I've had a few evade-parry's fighting against NC, but it's hard. If I know I'm fighting an evade-heavy champ like Spidey or NC, I try to limit my hits to when they are stunned. Against champs like DD, Ultron and DD, I'll just play as normal and take the hit if I swing too many times.
  • Options

Ghost Rider still doesn't really have anything that can burn. And as to the electric eels, Electro is different. He doesn't simply use electricity, he IS partially electricity. Like human don't just use blood, they are partially blood. It'd be like if the game made humans take damage from contact with blood.

Honestly, I don't see what the point of anything you're saying about Ghost Rider is. The fact that "ghost dider still doesn't really have anything that can burn" is irrelevant to what I said, which is that in the comics the Hellfire isn't real fire and it doesn't burn anything normally.

Most versions of Electro are described as being able to generate and manipulate electric current, i.e. "electricity." You cannot be described as "is electricity" because electricity isn't a thing: it is a description of the motion of a thing. Saying someone is composed partially of electricity is like saying they are composed partially of falling.

But let's say we hand-wave that away and modify the claim to state that Electro is composed in part of an organized pattern of electric currents within his body. That organized pattern is important: damaging that pattern would be damaging Electro, and that is something other electric fields and electric currents can still do. To use your analogy, your own blood doesn't harm you (generally), but that doesn't mean human beings have some magical immunity to blood. You can drown in it. I can freeze it and throw it at you. And most importantly, someone else's blood transfused into your body can kill you dead if it doesn't match your blood in certain specific ways: that's why we type blood for transfusions. Mismatching certain blood factors will cause the transfused blood to react in bad ways with your existing blood in ways that can kill you.

Just because Electro's body contains electric currents, doesn't mean the specific way those electric currents are organized in his body is compatible with any random electric current. He could be less vulnerable to electric shock than a normal human, but on the other hand he could be just as vulnerable to electric field corruption from weaponized electric currents in Battlerealm. Computers, for example, can be said to contain electric fields and charges, and so colloquially they are "partially composed of electricity." But that makes them more vulnerable to electric damage, not less.

Even if we throw out all of the real world's physics and just stick to comic book logic, there's still a problem. Various incarnations of Electro have been shown to be vulnerable to electricity. Some incarnations have been shown to be capable of being overloaded with electricity, damaging them in the process. And a long-standing weakness of Electro is being vulnerable to being "short circuited" when powered up: being shorted by metal or water has been shown to injure Electro. That also suggests that uncontrolled electric currents (which is what a "short circuit" is) can injure Electro. He can manipulate electric current, but electric current not under his control can still injure him.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    The ISO-8 changes the normal physical properties the contestants are used to so that the contest can be more exciting.
  • Options

Honestly, I don't see what the point of anything you're saying about Ghost Rider is. The fact that "ghost dider still doesn't really have anything that can burn" is irrelevant to what I said, which is that in the comics the Hellfire isn't real fire and it doesn't burn anything normally.

Most versions of Electro are described as being able to generate and manipulate electric current, i.e. "electricity." You cannot be described as "is electricity" because electricity isn't a thing: it is a description of the motion of a thing. Saying someone is composed partially of electricity is like saying they are composed partially of falling.

But let's say we hand-wave that away and modify the claim to state that Electro is composed in part of an organized pattern of electric currents within his body. That organized pattern is important: damaging that pattern would be damaging Electro, and that is something other electric fields and electric currents can still do. To use your analogy, your own blood doesn't harm you (generally), but that doesn't mean human beings have some magical immunity to blood. You can drown in it. I can freeze it and throw it at you. And most importantly, someone else's blood transfused into your body can kill you dead if it doesn't match your blood in certain specific ways: that's why we type blood for transfusions. Mismatching certain blood factors will cause the transfused blood to react in bad ways with your existing blood in ways that can kill you.

Just because Electro's body contains electric currents, doesn't mean the specific way those electric currents are organized in his body is compatible with any random electric current. He could be less vulnerable to electric shock than a normal human, but on the other hand he could be just as vulnerable to electric field corruption from weaponized electric currents in Battlerealm. Computers, for example, can be said to contain electric fields and charges, and so colloquially they are "partially composed of electricity." But that makes them more vulnerable to electric damage, not less.

Even if we throw out all of the real world's physics and just stick to comic book logic, there's still a problem. Various incarnations of Electro have been shown to be vulnerable to electricity. Some incarnations have been shown to be capable of being overloaded with electricity, damaging them in the process. And a long-standing weakness of Electro is being vulnerable to being "short circuited" when powered up: being shorted by metal or water has been shown to injure Electro. That also suggests that uncontrolled electric currents (which is what a "short circuit" is) can injure Electro. He can manipulate electric current, but electric current not under his control can still injure him.

I'm not going to try and argue with you anymore on Ghost Rider, but I do wanna say this one thing first: If Hellfire doesn't burn, why does he I Incinerate?

That was a long and drawn out speech that makes me feel like my head exploded. Many great points. I still don't necessarily agree, but you made me think harder, I'll give you that.
  • Options
    Don't forget that your fists deflect bullets.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    1-Robots should be effected by shock

Humans can take damage from contact with blood and most other bodily fluids.
  • Options
    1-Robots should be effected by shock

Humans can take damage from contact with blood and most other bodily fluids.

Contact with it?
  • Options
    I'm not going to try and argue with you anymore on Ghost Rider, but I do wanna say this one thing first: If Hellfire doesn't burn, why does he I Incinerate?

Because while his Hellfire isn't real fire and doesn't just automatically set things on fire, Ghost Rider can make people burn if he chooses to use Hellfire in that way. Hellfire is just a manifestation of his magical power. Ghost Rider can make things melt or burn, but that's not because he is an object on fire, it is because he is a personified magical demon. So fire is to Ghost Rider as bullets are to Punisher. They are weapons to which they themselves are not necessarily immune.

Which, by the way, should also be considered. Punisher shoots bullets. Bullets shouldn't hurt Dormammu, or Ghost Rider, and not even Iron Man really. But in Battlerealm, things work the way the Collector has arranged them to work and in the fiction of the game the "essence" of the champions as the Collector sees it works in a way that makes combat fair enough for his amusement. That's ultimately why things work the way they do in the game. Even within the fictional world of the game, the combat is operating under arbitrary rules set up by the creators of the world. That explains not only how Punisher's bullets can hurt Ghost Rider, but also how Ghost Rider can be confronted by Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Why doesn't Magik or Black Widow's pants and shirt burn off while under an incinerate debuff?

That is the real question.

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yzPI_W6cugI
    So what's the explanation behind this version of Electro? I ask because I really don't know much outside of a small select few champions growing up as a kid.
  • Options
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yzPI_W6cugI
    So what's the explanation behind this version of Electro? I ask because I really don't know much outside of a small select few champions growing up as a kid.

I'm not sure what you are specifically asking for an explanation for. How a super powered high security prisoner got the materials to make a kite? How did Electro get so nearsighted he could fall into a hole he just created?

In all seriousness, that seems to be the old comic book Electro that basically could store and emit large amounts of electrical power. If he was completely discharged of electrical power, he was basically a normal person. But the more electrical power he stored, the stronger he got. And he could absorb electrical power from things like power lines and lightning, and emit it as electrical discharges and lightning bolts.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @DNA3000 I actually found the first part of your comment funny. So it's just an old version that's maybe completely different from how he's supposed to be? I mean if that version didn't feel pain or take damage from lighting, which version do we have in the game?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Artistic license, deal with it.
  • Options
    I was simply asking a question. That is the point of a forum.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I was simply asking a question. That is the point of a forum.
    I am assuming you thought I was speaking toward you and you took offense so you flagged my post. If I was speaking towards you I would have made it clear, like how I quoted you now that I am addressing you. Flags=snowflake tears.