**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 22.0 - Releases March 6th

Comments

• Chumley77Chumley77 Posts: 22
    Still no acknowledgment that variant ultrons are fixed or not???? Ambushes doesn’t cover that. Way too vague. Please give some clarification on this.
  • trmeccatrmecca Posts: 24
    I enjoy Gamora's current cruelty buff due to its duration. Will the new changes to her impact the duration of her cruelty buff she already has or are the new "buffs" going to replace her current ability?
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    They need the money so it was a waste for me rank3 my 5* version. She deserved at least something with the current meta.
    benshb said:

So no love for OG Captain Marvel, just that almost useless synergy? Sad day...

• Hamin said:

Idea for Spider-Gwen: change her name and character model to that of Spider-Woman.

...you are aware that's a different character, right? That's like changing Black Widow to Black Cat.
    You're already giving Marvel ideas.
  • DragonfireXDragonfireX Posts: 7
    Can’t wait for the update!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

Idea for Spider-Gwen: change her name and character model to that of Spider-Woman.

...you are aware that's a different character, right? That's like changing Black Widow to Black Cat.
    Wow? you’re right! Turns out Spider-Woman predates Spider-Gwen by 37 years. Who knew?
    I sense sarcasm.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

Hamin said:

Wow? you’re right! Turns out Spider-Woman predates Spider-Gwen by 37 years. Who knew?
    I sense sarcasm.
    I don't think he knew haha
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Yeah, but Black Cat, though. She could be cool.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

That would be like changing Hyperion to Superman.
    Oh wait!!!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    <3 Gamora!!! I never stopped believing!!! 😂
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Will the new alliance auto enlist only match you with open alliances?
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I love how Kabam is trying so hard to keep the fact that act 6 is coming within the next week "hush" while we are simultaneously receiving pretty obvious mail hinting towards it every 3 days XD
  • Femmefatale666Femmefatale666 Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Thanks for fixing the problem with the crashes when ambushing! Hope you compensate us for all the resource waisting. Cheers.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Will SG and SH get their prestige buffed too?
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Juicy update though thanks for fixing crashes @Kabam Miike
    Seatin said:

Quick question: Has anything changed from the She-Hulk & Spider-Gwen Beta or will those versions of the Champions be going live? Cheers

Couldn't understand what u mean @Seatin

and the lag ?? :|:|

I guess will be fixed temporarily 😂 (only few week)
  • SohaibbSohaibb Posts: 33
    I guess there should be some work on arena also as many of summoners are not playing arena because of long time arena needed so I advise to give more score for a fight. Also will say thanks for giving us free of cost Tier1 alpha and tier 4 basic arena play. Though still here we need sign stone coz we have much less in sign stone for 5* champs I guess 15-20 per month which is low for advancement.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I just hope act 6 comes before the game becomes unplayable on april ... At least some players could enjoy their last month playing it
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    I know I'm a day late and a dollar short here, but it would have been nice to see Gamora's new synergy with Nebula causing Nebula to automatically gain charges over time. This would make her sort of a ramp champ as well. One of the biggest issues people have with Nebula is that she takes too much chip damage when blocking to be useable in difficult content. This would make it so that you don't have to hold block unless you want to end a fight quick.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Still no spotligth for Spider gwen and gamora ? The update is tomorrow...
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Pretty stoked about these champ buffs. Hopefully this will be more frequent.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    DrZola said:

She-Hulk changes sound nice. I’m eager to try them out.

As a governing principle, the game team should try to make the old champs useful. Don’t have to be top-shelf (although a robust Mags buff would be appreciated), just able to handle the current meta of the game.

Dr. Zola

Mags should be high priority for a buff. He's an iconic and powerful villain. In the game, he's almost useless. Amazing that they took away one of his bleeds in 12.0. 100% unnecessary nerf of an already mediocre champ.