**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideas for Changes to the Sunday Arenas/ 2 Star arena

Lets be honest, Sundays are known to be the most boring day to grind out the arena unless the alpha or t4 basic arena just happens to fall on that day. In the one day that is grinded on Sunday to get the top rewards, the same amount of effort could be put in any other day and you are rewarded not only better ranked rewards, but also decent milestone rewards. Now I know that people will get burned out with the constant arena grind, which is why the reintroduction of alliance based arenas will be very beneficial.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since it has been a very long time since the initial alliance arena, but initially there was an arena alongside an ultron event where all 30 members were able to contribute points to one arena. I think it would be a great idea if these were reintroduced in a new form of Sunday arenas. If people want to grind completely out on a day where there is nothing to do and benefit other members, they can. If someone doesn't want to grind as much because they feel burned out from the constant need of arena to stay at the top, they can as well. Alliance arenas would be a great change for the people that dread Sundays for their arenas.

Now, if this were to be a feasible change, what should the rewards be? For starters, these types of arenas should exclude ranked rewards to keep the grinding as casual as it can be. Since a lot of the end game players are having an extremely difficult time acquiring resources such as gold and loyalty, the milestones should include those resources. Maybe have the top milestone set as 120 million with 500k gold and 50k loyalty acquiring all the milestones. That would keep some stress away from the endgame community with map 7(which in all honesty, there will always be alliances pushing the most difficult content to stay on top), and would give players more resources to motivate players to play for any possible reward changes to war seasons in the future.

And now one more suggestion which in all honesty I would like to see for myself is for the two star arena. I, along with a bunch of the
champion collectors I think, would like to see more exclusive 1/2 stars. It would be pretty awesome if some of the milestones include 1/2 star crystals that include all of the current champions that are newly added as 1 or 2 stars. Now, why should this even be a change to the 2 star arena? Because, quite frankly, how LIT would it be to use a MAXED OUT 1 STAR GHOST in arena? or a maxed out 2 star omega red? But in all seriousness, it would allow newer players to start understanding how to play against these champions, or how to use them to further progress them to more difficult content. Who knows, maybe they really the champ and would actually consider buying their featured crystals to try and get them, hmmmmm ;)

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    unfortunately this is like flogging a dead horse.

i could not count the amount of times this topic has been bought up.
    and it one of the few topics everyone agres on.
    there are many many things that could be done.
    and noone really cares wat exactly.
    but just something.

kabam must know the community dont like it.
    it must be also something they dont care enough bout changing.