**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7460 prestige player looking for a rare alliance.

I'm a semi-retired vet of the game whom is looking for a rare alliance that does 5x5 AQ, but only plays AW for the sake of loyalty donations. I don't care about winning in AW, and will never use items, boosts, or any serious amount of effort in it. For me, apart from the loyalty chips, it's a pointless, useless, and worthless cash grab.

So, if you're one of the rare alliances who fits what I'm looking for, hit me up on LINE at phiguy781.

Comments

• AethyrosAethyros Posts: 108
    I’m not 100> sure we may be what you’re looking for but I’d love if you’d hear us out.

Line: Aethyros (Justin)
    IGN: Aethyros
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    Still looking.
  • We do map 4 one week and map 55554 the next to keep donations down if interested line Id is jeepbarnes
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Look into the D0RK (spelled with a zero) family of alliances. Most of us run 5x5 and run a "casual" war structure. Full time AW, do what you can, no required spending and let the results fall where they may.

Look into the D0RK (spelled with a zero) family of alliances. Most of us run 5x5 and run a "casual" war structure. Full time AW, do what you can, no required spending and let the results fall where they may.

Hit me up on LINE at phiguy781 if you want to talk about me joining.
    Back to looking again because the idiots in my last alliance evidently couldn't read well enough to understand my hardline stance on AW. So, let me state it again: I'm not going to do anything but backup in AW. Don't ask me to do anything else.
    edited March 2019
    Also, a PSA for everyone: Shahs of Marvel are a scam alliance. They bring you in under false pretenses in order to get free donations and have you set an AW defense. Then, they kick you in the middle of AQ if you do one thing they don't like -- even if they previously said they were fine with it. So, caveat emptor.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    phiguy721 said:

Back to looking again because the idiots in my last alliance evidently couldn't read well enough to understand my hardline stance on AW. So, let me state it again: I'm not going to do anything but backup in AW. Don't ask me to do anything else.

Good luck finding an alliance that is willing to do 5x5 AND let you leech AW rewards by doing nothing.
    xNig said:

phiguy721 said:

Good luck finding an alliance that is willing to do 5x5 AND let you leech AW rewards by doing nothing.
    Evidently, you don't read well either. I joined the alliance under the stipulation that I'd run backup, among other things. Then, when I insisted on abiding by the original terms, they kicked me.

Though, good luck finding a reading program that will adequately address your incompetence in that area.
    xNig said:

phiguy721 said:

Let me clarify something that this ignoramus missed: I don't care about AW rewards. I don't consider them worth the effort. So, I'm not looking to leech them. Indeed, I'm happy to not play AW at all if that works for an alliance. However, if you're going to insist on my participation in AW, I'm going to insist on only running backup.
  • AethyrosAethyros Posts: 108
    Touch base with me on line!