**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily crystal update for act 3

I think the daily crystal should updated for players who 100% act 3 this crystal could contain t4 basic frags, 3 star base hero and teir 4 iso and lvl 2 team revive, give me you thoughts.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The update to the daily crystal is a reward for beating act 5. The team will not change the rewards for act 3
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It would be good for them to upgrade the Daily crystals in a tiered fashion depending on Story progress, and with the exception of the level 2 team revive (heck, give me that in Grandmaster one!), those sound like decent upgrades, along with a chance for X amount of units.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I think daily crystal should be updated for players who did 100% act 2
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I think daily crystal should be updated for players who did 100% did no acts at all yet