**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A couple days in the life of an MCOC player struglling with connection problems

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
This weekend I decided to take a screenshot everytime I got PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO THE NETWORK over 2 days while connected to strong wifi, LTE, 3G at various locations.... I will never attempt a Legends Run, the time wasted waiting for the game to re-connect and load regularly adds up insanely quick!!!

Has Kabam ever made a satisfactory post about why this issue is so prevalent and widespread?

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    This is dedication. The last month+ has been exceptionally bad for connectivity. Before that, I don't remember a time recently where server and connection issues have been so frequent since the problems last summer.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ranking up a champ and opening crystals is horrible
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Just playing in general is freaking horrendous! Constantly getting connection issues and getting booted from the game.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Part of it is the device used.
    My phone is decent, but doesn't load like a iphone.

I hope the devs are working on improving the server, and changing/optimizing the server side code, but it's obviously easier to leave it as is for them as long as whales keep spending.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

Part of it is the device used.
    My phone is decent, but doesn't load like a iphone.

I hope the devs are working on improving the server, and changing/optimizing the server side code, but it's obviously easier to leave it as is for them as long as whales keep spending.

I have an S9 which by no means is slow, and I constantly have issues connecting and ranking up champs. Loading the game will sometimes take over 1 minute to do as well as 15 or more seconds to get into a fight via arena or any other area of the game prior to fighting. The connection message will appear and stay at the bottom of the screen even after I get my game rolling. After the new update it has increased by a big margin. Kabam needs to take a look at this and resolve this issue/issues....
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

Thank you for the information about the connection issues you are experiencing and we apologize for the frustration caused by this. We are always working to improve performance and stability of The Contest. If you have any additional details to share about this issue, please contribute to our performance threads at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums.
This discussion has been closed.