**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emulator for mcoc

Can mcoc be played on pc platforms in a emulator or something.I usually play in my android phn and when i look further update of the game i would hv to buy a new ios or costly phn to run the game and i cant afford tht.I see top 1 game like pubg also has emulator to its users.It would be great for well optimized game for pc users like me.If you think emulators can make the arena cutoff go high then get the arenas locked for emulator detected players.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Antony687 said:

Can mcoc be played on pc platforms in a emulator or something.I usually play in my android phn and when i look further update of the game i would hv to buy a new ios or costly phn to run the game and i cant afford tht.I see top 1 game like pubg also has emulator to its users.It would be great for well optimized game for pc users like me.If you think emulators can make the arena cutoff go high then get the arenas locked for emulator detected players.

Unfortunately, use of emulators is prohibited by Kabam. It can get your account banned. You have to play on a native supported platform (i.e. iOS device or Google Play supported Android).
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nonono
  • Options
    Hey Antony687, The Contest was created for iOS and Android mobile devices. Using any third party software which can potentially interfere with the manner in which the game is meant to be played is considered a violation of our Terms of Service, which you can review at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

If you require further clarification on anything mentioned in our Terms of Service, please reach out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact them from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.