**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crossbones vs Mordo interaction

Just curious as to know if this is a bug or I'm missing something. I had 5 fury buffs on Crossbones so I should have over 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction. Parried Mordo, went in to attack and Mordo's astral evade still kicked in. Just wondering if that should have happened.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Just curious as to know if this is a bug or I'm missing something. I had 5 fury buffs on Crossbones so I should have over 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction. Parried Mordo, went in to attack and Mordo's astral evade still kicked in. Just wondering if that should have happened.

He’s immune to ability Accuracy reduction
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    From Mordo's description:
    "Mordo's astral form grants him immunity to passive Ability Accuracy reduction effects."

The only thing that will disable his astral evade is if Mordo is suffering from a Concussion or Fatigue debuff.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

"Mordo's astral form grants him immunity to passive Ability Accuracy reduction effects."

The only thing that will disable his astral evade is if Mordo is suffering from a Concussion or Fatigue debuff.

Or true strike
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Or abilities that cancel/reduce his evade chance
  • Or abilities that cancel/reduce his evade chance

Yep, Coldsnap stops him from evading.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    And Void's "slow" debuff, as well as Agent Venom passive ability
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Or true strike
    or neurotoxin
  • Thanks for the clarification everyone
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

or a coldsnap
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    you can use a mrdo too if he parries you he'll hit and get parried instead