**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spidergwen truesteike null

Will there be rank down tickets in the future forbtrue strike champs now that this champ will ignore or nullify this mechanic? “Ignores evasion” is not true regarding her. So what’s the counter for her evasion? Venom or units? Emma “disappointing “ Frost?

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★

Will there be rank down tickets in the future forbtrue strike champs now that this champ will ignore or nullify this mechanic? “Ignores evasion” is not true regarding her. So what’s the counter for her evasion? Venom or units? Emma “disappointing “ Frost?

There will be a new buffed champ that counters the counter to a counter. No need to rank down corvus. He will still be useful. Maybe deff not as useful as he was prob low Demi god tier but....

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Spider-gwen nullifies true strike BUFF
    The only one with true strike BUFF is heimdal
    True strike of other champs are passive effects
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Oh and gamora as well
    Her true strike is buff
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Lol asking for rank down tickets over this is so ridiculous I can't even tell if this is a serious post.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Smh
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Iceman? Quake? CB? AA?

Baaaaccckkk in myyyyy dayyyyy I only had a CB to work with in terms of dealing with evasion and I pulled through.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Karuseus @DarthHaas the counter will be released after act 6. I’d rank down my Corvus if I had him. Good point seperating the buff from passive. I hope your right.
    @Sungj it’s more of a half sarcastic/half troll retaining post with a dash of a point.
    @Hammerbro_64 I recall doing the same but have taken advantage and put resources into the autoblock/evade counter champs. I pulled through as well with Electra and resonate where applicable. @UmbertoDelRio you took the bait sir. We’re going to have to move your frog down.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @TRONG94 which god tier hero did I mention ranking down sir? I think it’s pretty clear I don’t have Corvus. So what champ are you referring to ? Huh! Huh! Stop dog piling and refrain from posting if you don’t have any constructive conversation to add to the topic.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    No rdt needed. Game has to keep evolving. We rank our champs at the time of the meta. Meta changes, rank new champs.