**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] 22.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• bonethatbonethat Posts: 1
    In game name: bonethat
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android 7.1
    Samsung Galaxy note 9 Android 9.0
    MCOC 22.0
    WIFI/4G LT
    Game crashes while trying to load. When the game does finally load it crashes again before I get a chance to navigate through any one section. Constantly keep reading the same message" please check you connection" this message has been popping up since 2018; there is nothing wrong with my home wifi.

• Spectre1988Spectre1988 Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    Yesterday after those maintenance the game was without lags, today I woke up and again had strong lags, the animation shows the block but it does not work, check your servers, snapdragon652 3gb ramandroid 7.1.2 all game modes
  • in the last 3 months the game does not bring joy, constant losses due to lags, resources fly into nowhere, one disorder
  • ZigZag1234ZigZag1234 Posts: 36
    Ingame name : DeathCrimson
    Phone : Samsung galaxy s9
    Android version : 9
    MCOC version : 22.0.0
    WiFi and Cellular

The problem what i am facing is whenever i open crystal it lags soo much that i cant even see the reel
    Plus whenever i am in quest the champs take time to load
    And whenever i got to my champions tab it takes forever too load the champs
    And i have to keep refreshing the game to make it smooth
    Pls fix it
  • Grand_HogosoGrand_Hogoso Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Grand_Hogoso
    Device and Model: Samsung S8
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.0
    Game Mode: All the time, from menu navigation, crystal opening and quest movement and during fights
    Description of the Issue:Extreme lag 2-3 FPS, laggy input response, dropped input in fights as well as sticky inputs i.e launching a heavy when i tapped once.
  • dbrennerdbrenner Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: dbrenner
    Device and Model: Lg Stylo 3
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Every time i load the game, it takes forever to load. Same for doing quests, war, and the crystals tab. The crystals tab is the WORST ONE. It literally takes 2-3 minutes to actually load, plus more when i actually open a crystal. It's so irritating. Please help.
  • Cap_Zidan21Cap_Zidan21 Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
    Android 7.0
    Lag Wifi And Data
    Sometimes lag when battle like freeze about 1 sec and take to long loading after battle and in Crystal vault is lag al lot after completing quest. I play on newer version. My in game name Cap. Zidan
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Hey Kabam,
    The game is taking way too much loading time to load any fight (on Android) and the gameplay is also way laggy making play this game a severe headache, would appreciate if you look into this.
    If needed, can post a video of the same
    Thanks

Device - Redmi Note 3
    Android Version - 6
    Processor - Hexa Core (1.8 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A72 + 1.2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)
    RAM - 3Gb
    GPU - Adreno 510
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    My game is getting very laggy and slow and showing problem connecting to network. Every time pls fix this my device is one plus 5t on android 8 game is updated i lost some aw and aw and event quest fights with this pls consider this issue and conduct a special event quest to compensate this like road to greatness. Arena
  • I am Running a Galaxy S8 on Android 9.0 Version 22.o and my IGN is Rockingak. This happens when i use wifi or cellular and the game is extremely laggy, it is taking twice the time it usually does to load and even when it does the gameplay sometimes freezes or is extremely laggy, happened after i downloaded the latest android update to 9.0, maybe that is the problem?
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    In-Game Name: pooldead1725
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5 2016
    Device Operating System: 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 22.0 version of the game.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War. But is more in Arena, Event Quests and Story Quests
    Description of the Issue:
    the game causes the phone to overheat in temperatures of 50 to 70 degrees Celsius
    , added to that the phone is lagged, crashed and sometimes hangs completely. Also the game closes unexpectedly when it is loading a fight
  • NedgangNedgang Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: Nedgång
    Device and Model: Oneplus 3
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 22.0, latest
    Game Mode: Overall in arena, but also in story quest and every time i change menu
    Description of the Issue: Heavy lag (making game unplayable), sometimes game crashes.
    It is long time we are in this situation and it is going worst
  • Spectre1988Spectre1988 Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    all the lags
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    Since the last update the game is completely unplayable on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Has the game even been tested on this device because I'm not just talking about a bit of lag here. The graphics are completely broken across all areas and the game closes within a minute or so of it opening. Can someone please let me know what's going on?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I play on a tab s2. graphics are ok for me.

Check your update, maybe.
    The only problems I have are, once a while, I dont have the hud display. Hard to play when you don't know wich bar of power is your opp.
    And, second, the game crash before a fights, in arena, evry 30 min, or so, of playing.
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    I've done everything I can to troubleshoot this issue mate. I shouldn't need to update the software. Most games should run fine on this device. It has done before so there is no reason why it shouldn't now. I have completely reset my tablet back to factory settings and reinstalled mcoc and it's no different. It's definitely not got anything to do with my device. The game itself is completely neglected for Android users (even on high-end Android phones that rival the latest iPhones).
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Don't know what to tell you. I play on my Samsung Galaxy tab s2 since I bought it, in december, and the only problems I have is the ones that I've told you.
    I play on a Samsung galaxy s7 cellphone, too, No problems at all.
    I can't compare to ios, because, I don't have any Ithings in my life.
  • In-Game Name: Farseer123456789
    Device and Model: LG G5
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: All content
    Description of the Issue: Still having issues with champs blocking instead of dashing back. Posted the same issue about two updates ago. Getting more and more annoying.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Note 8.
    Samsung (not some little teenage girl's apple)

Issues:
    Champion dashes back instead of attacking.
    Champion drops block.

Basically left side of screen either drops the pressure and right side of screen sometimes has an opposite swipe effect (and not while fighting duped Emma either)
  • in fighting games it’s important that the animation doesn’t lag behind the action, it’s missing in this game (you put a block and the animation shows it, but the block doesn’t work, it happened today on the AQ 5 map on the unstoppable Kollossus, which is on track 2. The quality of this game is updated it's getting worse, already 5 months since December. It fails, you should be ashamed of such optimization
  • Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    In-Game Name: Kobi-Bhediya
    Device and Model: Moto G5+
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Game Version Installed: 22.0.0
    Game Mode: - Everywhere
    Description of the Issue: My game crashes after every 3-5 minutes. It happens in whole format of this game.
    I am also having lagging issue in AW .

I have tried re-installing the game, and shutting my phone down. Everything is up to date. Nothing seems to work. Please help

I already posted in last thread which claimed this issue is fixed. But nothing has changed after update.
  • YoseiYosei Posts: 2
    So I have been fighting this for a while as well, and to me it seems like its something with the way the app handles Wi-Fi. Once I start lagging and I switch it off and go onto data it works better. Then i go back on wifi a bit I get a bit more out of it, but then i have to go back to data again. There must be some sort of leak in the wifi. It must be constantly sending something while the wifi is on. Please kabam look into this.
  • Rikerson09Rikerson09 Posts: 66
    edited March 2019
    Name: Rikerson09
    On both Wifi and Cellular
    Freezing when opening shard crystals.
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    In-Game Name: Chos£nOne
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Pocophone F1
    Device Operating System: MIUI 10.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Only WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Latest version
    Game Mode: Questing, Alliance quest, alliance war
    Description of the Issue: In last 72 hours I'm having insane lag, when my champion freeze in middle of the combo, last time I had this problem this morning in act 6.1.3, fight vs Hulk, before that I had an alliance quest and war the same problem, over and over, I just can't control it at all, very annoying, worst thing I'm using a phone with one of the best processor currently in the world.
This discussion has been closed.