**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 22.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Rikerson09Rikerson09 Posts: 66
    Name: Rikerson09
    Device: LG Stylo 4
    Operating System: 8.1 Oreo
    Wifi/Cellular: Both
    Game Version: 22.0
    Event, Story and Dungeon quests
    It freezes and lags when opening crystals and fighting
    I had to use a Team revive against 3* Nick Fury and it Cost me the game when i could have easily won.
  • Options
    PablovianPablovian Posts: 5
    In game name: Pablovian
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Android version: 9
    Game version: 22.0.0
    Cellular or Wifi: both
    Description of issues: loading and lag issues in fight and in menus.

On champions screen the portrait loads up and then the champion profile pictures load up one by one from left to right very slowly.

Crystal's menu freezes and then has extremely high input lag.

• Options
    BluesterBluester Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Bluester
    Device and Model: LG Stylo 4
    Device Operating System: 8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both , Cricket
    Game Version Installed: 22.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:
    Arena--After 5 minutes of playing the screen begins to blotch betters and the meters. The character uniforms become greyed out or one color of the character and their uniforms. The game exits shortly after that.
    Alliance Quest--The game exits after the third fight regardless the length of the fight.
    Alliance War-- Attacking is a joke. My player stops mid attack and takes a beating - I cannot block or move... game exits after that without warning.
    Event Quests-- Random blocking and fighting ability/inability.
    This all started February 28th and I have since left my Alliance to rest in one which allows me to sit, rest, and not collect the valuable crystals and earn the rewards as my previous alliance.

Over two years playing and it all comes down to this... :-(
  • Options
    how to play it, the speed of the gameplay becomes very fast and add a lag here. In general, it turns out you rob us of this optimization.
  • Options
    Spectre1988Spectre1988 Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    here again in the middle of my combo jellyfish makes a special attack and I see the inscription k.o. except stealing it cannot be called. you are a dishonest company. you can block my account in the game, more I will not give you a penny, you do not deserve them
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    In-Game Name: YashN98
    Device and Model: Samsung S8
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Story quests, Alliance quests, Alliance wars
    So pretty much every part of the game that has a problem, yet again, the game is stupidly unoptimised for android, and nothing gets done about it, i spend about 20 minutes on the game and my phone starts overheating like crazy.. just after 20 minutes on that game?! seriously?? i have an s8, this should NOT be happening! if i try playing anything after 20 minutes i get stupid lag.. is anything being done about this?? Can we get a response about it if anything is being done, and if its being looked into???? seems like android only get optimised like every once a year.. loading times are getting ridiculously slow too again
  • Options
    In Game: JonGotti2099
    Dive and model: LG Stylo 4
    Device Operating system: 8.1.0
    Game Version: 22.0.0
    Game Mode: AQ, AW, Story Quest, Event Quest, Arena, and Opening Crystals
    Description of Issues: In all the games it takes forever to load it lags really bad and it takes up to 5 minutes to go thru or collect my crystals
  • Options
    I using Huawei P8 and there are some problem with the crystal opening...it's lagging a lot
  • Options
    In-Game Name: AntonioJr242
    Device and Model: Galaxy win2
    Device Operating System: 5.0.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI
    Game Version Installed: 22.0 version
    Game Mode: all modes
    Description of the Issue: Dormammu gets a very dark color in the fights in any game mode, only gets the colors when under the effect of some knot bonus and when I enter twice the information of the champion. Since I won eleno last year it's like this.

• Options
    Said it once and I'll say it again. You guys need to sort our input issues with Android, it's getting ridiculous.

In-Game Name: Farseer123456789
    Device and Model: Lg G5
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Game Mode: Any game mode
    Description of the Issue: Champions block instead of dash back, block instead of parry. This has been an issue for several versions. Get it sorted, stop favouring apple users. This is ridiculous, tired of posting in the android issue feed and seeing no improvements.
  • Options
    TbboneTbbone Posts: 1
    In game name: tbbone
    I play on a galaxy s9 that Ive had first theee months and the game is running so much worse than usual. Opening menus is slow, fights freeze and popping crustalsbis impossible. I've spent countless units on revives in my attempts to clear realm of legends and the horrific performance of the game and made me lose each fight
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

The Problem is Not In my Phone :
    Android : 8.0
    Ram : 3 GB
    Storage : 32 GB
    infinix Hot S3
    Is Game name : issamaf80

The game has never lagged and its a new phone by the way
  • Options
    AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Name: AgentNutzNZ
    Device: Huawei P20 Mate Pro
    Operating System: Latest Android version and Huawei EMUI version
    Wifi/Cellular: Both (Fibre and 4G+)
    Game Version: 22.0
    Game randomly closing, lagging at all Menus, ultra lag in crystal area, screenshots failing in game
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    I have been getting this lssues for two weeks now! When i go in a quest or aq fight.. Suddenly for a sec or half screen blacks out then comes back on.. Also when using sp android lags mostly..
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    In Game - Chaos_Bruh!!!!!
    Device and Model - Redmi 4a
    Operating system MIUI10
    Cellular or wifi - Both
    Game Version Latest Updated
    Game Mode - Story Quest Event Quest AW AQ
    Description - Completely lagging in loading screen have to wait almost 5 mins to go to next fight its outrageous i have been playing for 4 yrs never have been faced this much lagg in fight and loadig screen its used to so smooth before now kabam plss fix or make new adjustment These lags are killing time so ingame fight lags also occur so many time . Pls Do Something Kabam i have been complaining for month no responce this not cool Come on .
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos PLS forward this to community i love this game but cant play with these lags
  • Options
    Hello ... I'm having some bugs in relation to the game, the game starts to crash and then it goes out or else I get the hang of those bugs down there usually when I do arena and when I finish arena I'm going to do missions and of that too .... my cell phone and Android,Moto z2 play

"https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/b6/6fvjeg8cxc8j.png"

"https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/gu/ir2ws6xd27oy.png"
  • Options
    BluesterBluester Posts: 10
    Bluester said:

In-Game Name: Bluester
    Device and Model: LG Stylo 4
    Device Operating System: 8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both , Cricket
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:
    Arena--After 5 minutes of playing the screen begins to blotch betters and the meters. The character uniforms become greyed out or one color of the character and their uniforms. The game exits shortly after that.
    Alliance Quest--The game exits after the third fight regardless the length of the fight.
    Alliance War-- Attacking is a joke. My player stops mid attack and takes a beating - I cannot block or move... game exits after that without warning.
    Event Quests-- Random blocking and fighting ability/inability.
    This all started February 28th and I have since left my Alliance to rest in one which allows me to sit, rest, and not collect the valuable crystals and earn the rewards as my previous alliance.

Over two years playing and it all comes down to this... :-(

• Options
    JamesbawsJamesbaws Posts: 20
    In-Game: Big Burtga
    Phone: Razer Phone (first model)
    Android Version: 8.1.0
    MCOC Version: 22.0
    WiFi and cellular
    Modes on game: all game modes, story quest, events, arena, AW, AQ

you can place on the razer phones native 120hz/120fps on marvel but its completely slowed down to the point of you cant parry at the start of a match or even finish a boss, its playing on about 30-40 fps but jults so you cant accurately play the game without taking a hit which leads to a death, ill have to uninstall the game if this issue isnt fixed as i physically cant play it with out the 120hz from all other updates in the past
  • Options
    SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    In-Game Name: Anemoi
    Device and Model: Moto G5 S plus
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both WiFi and Cellular
    Game Mode: All modes Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: The animation are not running smooth. It is happening in all modes of game. I have played story quest, alliance quest, alliance war and arena. It is not specific to any champion and it started just after I installed the latest 22.0 version.
  • Options
    MaximaMaxima Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: Máxima
    Device and Model: Oneplus 6
    Device Operating System: Android 9, Oxygen 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 22.0 version of the game.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Audio issues: At the end of the fight there's an audio bug like popping, audio goes up and down rarely when you hit the opponent, audio delayed. I've never had that problem until this version.
    Gameplay: Unresponsive evades when my specials ends and my champs get hit in a combo.
    I noticed a delayed between arena streaks. Take more time getting in a new streak.
  • Options
    Albo03Albo03 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: albo03
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (cellular is Vodafone UK)
    Game Version Installed: 22.0
    Game Mode: Mainly Alliance Quest and Alliance War. In the crystals screen and opening crystals screen there are huge lags and crashing.

Description of the Issue:  loading screens of up to a few minutes even when simply switching between modes/screens. Huge lag in the above mentioned modes, even picking champs can take a while. Slight lag in fight mode, however I don't seem to have been as affected as others.
  • Options
    Cato501Cato501 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Cato501
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: Everything

Description of the Issue: Loading screens take forever to load. Huge fps drops when opening a crystal and even picking champs. People have been complaining for this for over a month now and so far i haven`t seen any improvment. I was hoping the new update would fix this but no, the game it's still very laggy and this people doesn't seem to care.
  • Options
    drop the game guys, maybe then kabam will raise his lazy ass, and will begin to correct the mistakes that have accumulated a lot, it is impossible even to play on the flagships. This game is for iphone only. I had to leave my union because of lags, I just could not play normally, and with the new version 22.1 it became even worse, now I rarely go into the game, why waste time on it if kabam treats us (android users) with an obvious disrespect, i quit this game and advise you
  • Options
    Roepotte40Roepotte40 Posts: 12
    In-game: roepotte40
    Phone: Google Pixel 2XL
    MCOC version: 22.0
    On WiFi and 4G

Game is lagging and frame are dropping. hard to even complete a simple combo. Frames drop when intercepting or blocking causing you to get punished. Has caused major issues in current AW and AQ. Not even going to attempt to try to go back into act 6 or variant as the game is unplayable ATM
  • Options
    MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    Please fix the game for android users, I cant even play with my game constantly pausing on it's own 2 3x while trying to fight 😥
  • Options
    Name: BIØMUTANT
    Phone: Samsung galaxy s8+
    MCOC version: 22.0
    WIFI
    Overall framerate lag in all gamemodes (arena, aq, aw, eventquest) and on the menu as well. Longer loading times and screen freezing on the ready text in fight, i can pause, press quit and press autofight on and off but the screen stays on showing the enemy running in and saying ready.
  • Options
    In game name :Eugene-Freeze
    Device: Galaxy s8 +
    Wifi
    Lag has been terrible. Also, Wolverine is not regenerating like he used to. Went through a 200 hit fight against several different opponents and he regenerated maybe 3-4 times per fight.
This discussion has been closed.