**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First War T22, 0WR, 1Mil Ally, 5 Members, ADVANCED MAP?? WTF???

MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
I just recently started a second baby ally and have yet to make it grow.
we are only 1 milion wiht 5 memebers.
half that rating is just one member. the rest are small accounts.
We are litterally doing our first 1 BG war.
and we get matched on the higher map???

We are t22. we are 0 WR but are opponent is atlest t12 or higher.....

like seriously WTF?

i mean we dont care and we get rewards win or loss but how does this even happen?

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

nothing.
    thought this might atleast get a laugh from the community.

this shows just how broken matchmaking is atm.
    as i said i dont care cus this is a useless baby ally atm, and we will still get points regardless.
    but how on earth does this happen?
    edited March 2019
    ok so it seems maybe the matchmaking algorithm is more advanced than we thought.
    it seems amybe these mis-matches are actually alot more fair than we thought.

maybe it is considering
    WR, AR, # of members,

We may have a difference of almost 1300 WR but,
    they are a small non-active ally.
    we placed only 3 peoples defenders,
    they placed only 5 peoples defenders.
    we are 1 million,
    they are 900k,

looks fairly even though.
    they have the upper hand but not by much TBH
    they have for example. 100k base rating, but atleast his 4 top champs are all 4/55

we have only 1 player with a 4/55
    and only 5 peeps total.

but it seems that there are many many things considered in an effort to make war matches fair.