**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recent Ghost phasing intercept bug?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Fabi1989 said:

I want to try a legend run in Act 6.1 but not with that Problem for ghost...

Please delay Act 6.1 until this Problem is fixed

Same, I'm trying to R4 my ghost to do the collector
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited March 2019

As many of you said, It's not a Ghost bug, but it's the AI reading our moves too fast!
    https://streamable.com/6kvc2
    Here is a duel with juggernaut where I used the same Ghost technique to hit the opponent.... I got parried! AI behaviour is a bit different against juggernaut, because this time he is dealing damage, but my point is that this super reflexes from the opponent are annoying to any champion. As soon as I started my medium hit, he immediately "read" my move and prepared the block. If the opponent can read my move after 0.x sec, is a big problem! Maybe in future the AI will be so fast that we won't be able to "special intercept" opponent dash:
    The enemy dashes in front of me, I evade and shot my special... If the AI reads my aim, it holds immediately the block.

Great breakdown howd you get the video so slow? I'd like to do similar footage with champs that have that mechanic like unstoppable and phase
    Hey, I used this app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.camerasideas.trimmer
    Slow motion only gives you 1/2 the normal speed, but if you Save the video and edit it, you Can slow another time, obtaining a good slow motion! A simple but efficient trick
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

Lol,, up your gameplay boys,, no more 2 miss 3 hit combo win the game,, I am a big ghost player but I won’t complain,, I will adapt and get better,, guess to be a legend ur really going to have to be legendary :) it’s not a problem it’s a reason to get better.. u can still counter after one miss,, u can still parry after 2 or 3,, would of been cool to know the ai was going to take a huge jump but never rely on one champ because it makes life easy,, i still run ghost in war and I’m not losing :)

Im still personally getting parried after first miss hit no matter my timing. Makes ghosting risky in war :/
  • shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25
    i honestly don’t get parried after first miss,, but I have a rank 2 6 star so unduped I’m not all about the missing unless stun immune,, would be super helpful to go back to the old ways for stun immune to take no damage ,, and if I’m in war there’s a good chance they have mastery dialed up for stun duration so I parry dash back to shrug the suicides off,, parry again counter or just intercept , first war I did double miss lose a quarter of my life,, I won’t even try the miss in war,, it’s too risky,, I understand there is no reason everyone should take a ton of block damage on a stun immune,, you should be able to use every character withought losing life,, I have just learnt a whole different style being unduped and kind of just went back to it,, also maybe a good idea to turn on the suicides,, not for everybody but that’s the only way I can still justify her in war and not take a lot of block damage,, I’m all for the old days I just think there response means it’s not going to change back,, and I guess if ur fighting stun immune anyway with any champ trying to intercept so the same with ghost but a little more padding to take a hit and still get out,, the suicides take her from 4 k to 13 k on ur first crit well those buffs are up then around 8 with no buffs,, only suggestion I got.. and don’t counter off the miss
    I also think war is the toughest ai there is,, were in platinum 3 bouncing in 2,, compared to the labrynth it’s twice as solid,, i also went back to the double miss on heroic and master,, very less likely to even dodge out the way,, I can see labrynth about half as much but that level in war ur getting countered and punished
    Very much weighing in on the strength of the opponent ,, keep that in mind,, but I think I still don’t regret taking 6 star ghost up and costs a lot more then a rank 5,, there all just pointless saying I lost war,, kabam doesn’t care man it’s been a week , if it was important it would of been fixed,, I could be wrong I hope I’m wrong,, and I might be different cause I have ten 4/55 s ,, I understand where ur all coming from and if this was my only solution I would be just as choked
  • wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    Got parried twice in 2 fights in war and died, never have before. One was a 2 hit intercept, the other was a one hit intercept. So all the “just do one hit” people, just wait until you get parried a few times.
  • Sk1ant0Sk1ant0 Posts: 4
    Just not play with Ghost until kabam fix it. But think this AI change (recovery faster) has been done for all but especially for Ghost.
    Why kabam don t switch back to old version of game, re-test all change done and then make a new update?
  • MordMord Posts: 111 ★★
    So far the first medium/dash attack phase intercept has never failed me, but the fear is real.

Add that to the standard AW mid season stress, and the result of all this one-week-long-issue (so far) is a stiff neck, high anxiety levels and an imaginary (I think) Grouchy smurf over my shoulder grunting every time I open the game.

Any news? would it help if I cry?
  • Krispy1012Krispy1012 Posts: 8
    I feel at the moment like I’ve wasted ALOT of resources to rank her up!!
  • Yeah this happens to my ghost also.They dodge or dex my special attacks by moving slightly.Ghost misses the first hit in sp2 but the rest two hits registers correctly.The funny part is they dex when they are performing a medium attacl.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    mike867 said:

So what do u guys think , did they fix the AI? OR is it still same? @Tiger360 @Sanctuary555 @Luispineda

I didn’t even think to try it after maintenance until I saw this comment, but early judgement just based off of a few duels seems like it’s fixed to me, not having any issues landing a hit after the second miss yet
  • I just soloed a lol red hulk using ghost, most time phasing more than one hit and never found anything unusual compared to a few days ago.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167

Looks like it’s been fixed; I’ll have to do some more testing but I’m about 90% sure we’re good!!

Thanks for the very quick turnaround Kabam, I fully expected this to take until next month’s EQ to fix.

@PandamanPete still happening in variant & war.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    mike867 said:

And how did u test in war? AW isnt even up lol

Hahaha
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    edited March 2019
    Batsii said:

Looks like it’s been fixed; I’ll have to do some more testing but I’m about 90% sure we’re good!!

Thanks for the very quick turnaround Kabam, I fully expected this to take until next month’s EQ to fix.

@PandamanPete still happening in variant & war.
    seems still happening in quest.
  • lazydoggimolazydoggimo Posts: 2
    Just tried using her in EQ. Im happy to report that defenders are no longer blocking/dexing me.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Just tested in duels and uncollected. Seems to be working again. OMG